• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

CELEBRATE THE 27TH YEAR OF IGG!

imaguitargod said:
Makes one of my early harvests look small:
bud4.jpg
Whats with the expiration date in the upper left hand corner?

Sickmont said:
Whats with the expiration date in the upper left hand corner?
If I remember correctly (wow, trying to remember what a random box was that you used to prop something up in a single picture 4 years ago...eidetic memory don't fail me now) that was a box that was filled with stuff from a roommate's catoring place that went out of business. We went there and she gave us some boxes to fill up to take home. I filled that particular box up with noodles, a large can of tomato sauce, a small jar of mole sauce (which I never opened), a large spice jar of crushed black pepper, and a large spice jar of Paprika. The expiration date on the side of the box was for the previous contents of the box.

LUCKYDOG said:
C'mon now... geesh -- take it easy on us old guys ;)

I'm one of you guys, honest!

It is now thursday the 27th of August 2009 here in Sweden.

I'm the first to say "Happy Birthday" on the correct date!

(Not that I understand why a birthday is something to celebrate... Oh, to be 13 again! Or 27...)

Hotpeppa said:
i say, happy day of sliding down the slippery birth canal !

have a good one !
Thanks....ah yes..I was FORCED through the coin slot of life....I think I'll share a story tomarrow....

marcosauces said:
happy b'day you YOUNG putz..!!! :lol:
Thanks marcos!!!!

MrArboc said:
It is now thursday the 27th of August 2009 here in Sweden.

I'm the first to say "Happy Birthday" on the correct date!

(Not that I understand why a birthday is something to celebrate... Oh, to be 13 again! Or 27...)

THANK YOU!!!!! My first "officially accurate" b-day wish!!!!

Ahhhh booo! What fun would his birthday be without alcohol poisoning?

Oh and N FF, I like your signature, but it would be funnier if you removed the Fromage part and just left it as Cheese Rape.

Happy b day big guy......Hope you get so drunk that you're passed out in an alley somewhere naked with a 50 dollar note placed in your crack.....:lol:

Regular members get a birthday thread. The post whore gets birthweek thread.

Back