• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

do you have a EDC (every day carry)

imaguitargod said:
One of my many swords:
evilsword1.jpg

IGGlander!

Sir IGGalot?

SW-990TA.jpg

I carry this around my neck almost 24/7. It's like my wallet or my watch, don't leave home without it. It hangs where the end of the handle is a few inches above my waistline so I can have it out in a split second. I don't know why I ever carried a pocket knife, neck knife ftw.

Started carrying it for self defense when delivering pizza, kept carrying it because of how useful it is.

Txclosetgrower said:
SW-990TA.jpg

I carry this around my neck almost 24/7. It's like my wallet or my watch, don't leave home without it. It hangs where the end of the handle is a few inches above my waistline so I can have it out in a split second. I don't know why I ever carried a pocket knife, neck knife ftw.

Started carrying it for self defense when delivering pizza, kept carrying it because of how useful it is.

Must have been some damn good pizza!;)

lol at igg i doubt that would be concidered every day carry.. oh and are any of them functunal or are they all wallhangers. i personly wont buy something unless it has a function. for example my katana which IS functional and is used for the odd forestry but mostly for back yard cutting water bottles and the such.

and txcg thats a nice KISS style neck knife.

Txclosetgrower said:
SW-990TA.jpg

I like the smith and wesson designs. They have some cool ones. I didn't know but schrade and smith and wesson are made now by taylor brands.

chillilover said:
Nice sword but the way your holding it I can't really see you scaring off any knights in the middle ages.:lol:
I had already scared off the Knights. That's why I'm holding it so relaxed.

N_FF said:
lol at igg i doubt that would be concidered every day carry.. oh and are any of them functunal or are they all wallhangers. i personly wont buy something unless it has a function. for example my katana which IS functional and is used for the odd forestry but mostly for back yard cutting water bottles and the such.
While the Katana is for show, the other is functional and razer sharp. Although, both of them are functional for home-zombie portection.

imaguitargod said:
I had already scared off the Knights. That's why I'm holding it so relaxed.

While the Katana is for show, the other is functional and razer sharp. Although, both of them are functional for home-zombie portection.

ah well at least one is functional.

I still want to know what N_FF meant by his "UK is retarded" comment. I would be hung by the closest tree if I said something like that about the US. But I guess no one cares what a Canadian thinks;)

Back