• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

ExtremeBurn's Grow Log 2009

thread moved....

ExtremeBurn said:
Thanks... and sry

no problem...your setup looks great to me....good luck this year...

It's been a week since my last update... here's a couple pics from today of my jalapenos and orange habaneros

Orange Habs in the left tray Japs in the right
P1010595.jpg

Japs
P10105941.jpg

EB, seems like you have this seed starting thing down. Nice looking seedlings. Are those individual pots? if so how big are they.

Dale

thepodpiper said:
EB, seems like you have this seed starting thing down. Nice looking seedlings. Are those individual pots? if so how big are they.

Dale

Thanks Dale! Yeah, they are individual pots. They are 3.5"x3.5" I've had an awesome germination rate with some of the super hots that you sent to me! I'll post some pics of those later as well.

Hey EB, They allmost look ready to transplant, I've been reading up on the site you gave me about growing and germinating & transplanting the seedlings.

PhatManDerek said:
Hey EB, They allmost look ready to transplant, I've been reading up on the site you gave me about growing and germinating & transplanting the seedlings.

Thanks Derek! Keep reading man!

I'm updating my grow log today instead of Monday cuz I'm gonna be out of town all week... first time away from the little guys haha Here are some new pics that I took this morning.

003.jpg

002.jpg

Jalapeno Seedling
004.jpg

Back