• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

ExtremeBurn's Grow Log 2009

Great pepper growing operation you have there Burn. Plants look like they are lovin' life.

Looks like you have them in some type of grow tent. Is that right?

PeteyPepper said:
Great pepper growing operation you have there Burn. Plants look like they are lovin' life.

Looks like you have them in some type of grow tent. Is that right?

Thanks! Yeah, I got a good deal on a grow tent so I decided to give it a shot.

ABurningMouth said:
Wow that tent is cool.
I'm glad your plants are doing so well.

Thanks ABM! I never really liked the idea of using one, but I got a really good deal on it and I love it. You can control pretty much every environmental variable there is! humidity, temp, "wind" lol, light, dark, CO2 levels... and on and on. Plus I plan on growing indoors year round, so I guess it was a good investment. Burn on man!

nice indoor setup EB...keep it up...

are you going to plant out any or just grow all inside?

AlabamaJack said:
nice indoor setup EB...keep it up...

are you going to plant out any or just grow all inside?

Thanks AJ. I'll be planting a few out, probably some Jalapenos, Orange Habs, and Lemon Peppers mainly. For the most part I'll be keeping it indoors as I don't have much room outside.

GROW LIST

Jalapeno
Hot Lemon Pepper
Orange Habanero
Chocolate Habanero
White Bullet Habanero
Red Savina
Jamaican Scotch Bonnet
Fatalii
Dorset Naga
Naga Morich
Bhut Jolokia
Trinidad Scorpion
Trinidad 7-Pod/Pot
Trinidad Congo
Black Pearl

This what I currently have growing. I want to add 8 more varieties... anybody have any good suggestions? Thanks

What are you planning to do with them? Are you looking to use them fresh, or are you planning on making sauces or what?

Pam said:
What are you planning to do with them? Are you looking to use them fresh, or are you planning on making sauces or what?

I'll be pickling some, making sauces, drying out for seasonings and of course using fresh

ExtremeBurn said:
I'll be pickling some, making sauces, drying out for seasonings and of course using fresh

bubba.jpg

approves

"You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There, uh, pepper kabobs, pepper creole... pepper gumbo, panfried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple pepper, lemon pepper, coconut pepper, pepper pepper... pepper soup, pepper stew, pepper salad, pepper and potatoes, pepper burger, pepper sandwich... that's, that's about it. "

ExtremeBurn said:
GROW LIST

Jalapeno
Hot Lemon Pepper
Orange Habanero
Chocolate Habanero
White Bullet Habanero
Red Savina
Jamaican Scotch Bonnet
Fatalii
Dorset Naga
Naga Morich
Bhut Jolokia
Trinidad Scorpion
Trinidad 7-Pod/Pot
Trinidad Congo
Black Pearl

This what I currently have growing. I want to add 8 more varieties... anybody have any good suggestions? Thanks

Cayenne, Serrano, and Hungarian Wax are not on your list...and I like all three of these...if you decide to add a cayenne, I would highly recommend the Super Cayenne II Hybrid...awesome producing plant and the peppers are very pretty too...

AlabamaJack said:
Cayenne, Serrano, and Hungarian Wax are not on your list...and I like all three of these...if you decide to add a cayenne, I would highly recommend the Super Cayenne II Hybrid...awesome producing plant and the peppers are very pretty too...

Thanks AJ, I've added them all... I will keep an eye out for the Super Cayenne II Hybrid.

Extremely nice setup, looks clean as hell and i hope my seedlings im about to start for the spring-summer season will be in the same division as yours. Keep us updated :)

Back