misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Coopers pale ale is good too.

No story really. Crap beer gives me reflux, coopers is a top fermented bottle conditioned beer that tastes great imo and doesn't hurt my precious stomach!
There a no coopers breweries around as far as i know, if there was i would be tempted to tap into their tank.

Action Shot:

dr_evil_chile_pantz.jpg

:twisted:

Quad...sometimes you're freaky bro.... :lol:

BA-DOW!!!!

headless.jpg

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to have another 12.1% abv Passow's Imperial Pumpkin ale for I am getting close to tipsy off the few I've had so far!

Well, I just finished stripping 72 bottles of beer of their labels (yes, they were empty). Soon, they will be filled with my beer! MWahahahahowmyback!

imaguitargod said:
Well, I just finished stripping 72 bottles of beer of their labels (yes, they were empty). Soon, they will be filled with my beer! MWahahahahowmyback!

I just finished stripping. Come on now! I had to try out the new pole I installed....

Cheers, TB.

imaguitargod said:
I'm smashed. It was a brew day so that means I dtrink....alot. Had four Wintetr Laugers at Willoughby (picked up fresh yeast) a few Passow Imperial Pumpkin Ale's while brewing (12.1% abv each). Then had a Hopslam on tap at La Cave Du Vin and a Abby Ale....can't rememnber what one it was though....

Then I got home and had a Nugget Nector for Troggs (need more hops!) finished off the night with at Weyebacher Fireside Ale. Time for bed....and a trip to the batchroom....

I just bought one of those Fireside Ales yesterday. Thinking of drinking it tonight. Also got a Sierra Nevada Bigfoot 2007, and a Rogue Christmas Ale.

And yes QS you ARE freaky.

Back