misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

I'm drastically cutting back on my drinking folks. So no beer for me last night and none tonight either. I found out something yesterday thats making me rethink and change some habits of mine. And no, it's nothing bad either.

Sickmont said:
I'm drastically cutting back on my drinking folks. So no beer for me last night and none tonight either.
* gasp *

Sickmont said:
I found out something yesterday thats making me rethink and change some habits of mine. And no, it's nothing bad either.
You're pregnant?

imaguitargod said:
You're pregnant?

Thankfully no. I've already done my part in procreating. No more for me thanks.

Besides, if i found out that i WAS pregnant, i'd definitely be ramping up the drinking

Sickmont said:
I'm drastically cutting back on my drinking folks. So no beer for me last night and none tonight either. I found out something yesterday thats making me rethink and change some habits of mine. And no, it's nothing bad either.

Well, alright, as long as you're ok.

: strips label off Fireside bottle so he can put his homebrew in it :

: turns around to see the six pack is missing :

: throws fists up into the air :

KAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHNNNNNN!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! Having a fine time tonight after the Bigfoot 07 and several large vodka and Vaults. Also had a wonderful JayT's almost famous Sicilian pizza and now making some bacon wrapped poppers.

imaguitargod said:
BA-DOW!!!!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to have another 12.1% abv Passow's Imperial Pumpkin ale for I am getting close to tipsy off the few I've had so far!

LMAO!! Nice co-aberration mang.

And AJ, thx! I resemble that. ;)

DrEvilChilePantz FTW!

FYI..this is the 69th page of teh epic thread!!

W00T!

imaguitargod said:
Coat hangers work better. :hell:

Sickmont said:
I was thinking more along the lines of either a shop vac or maybe some coca-cola
I love you guys. :oops:

I'm halfway through a Stone Vertical Epic 8-8-08. On an empty stomach, i'm kinda tipsy. :)

i also grabbed a bottle of Dogfish Head 120min IPA, a Sam Adams blackberry witbier to try out, and a Stone ...something or other. i forget. It looked good though. Cali something.

Back