misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

imaguitargod said:
:shocked: I'm guessing it's cheap malt liquor...not that I haven't done my time drinking that.

Nah, is a very old brand of lager I used to drink cases of as a 20-something. ;)

33f231b0.jpg

More than you wanted to know about Black Label: http://heymabelblacklabel.com/index.htm

Just ate a plate of shrimp bites w/ homemade tartar sauce incl. a dash of wasabi powder and naga mamma instead of cocktail sauce.

Now having a couple PBR's to wash it all down. :D

Lately, I've been enjoying digestives and liqueurs. There's something very special about anise, very very special. I guess there's a reason so many countries have their own kind!

OH BTW, never get drunk off any liqueur.

romanablack.jpg

Ok,so I went ot my friends house. I f-ed off on writting my review of th eFiery Foods Festival at Columbus today, I went to his place. He wqs brewing and he was brewing how i wanted to learn how to brew (I knew how to d it, but I wanted to see it fistr hand....research ya know). We finishedf off his 5 gallon keg. Thne I went home and had dinner, then took a sampling of my brew over to a friends house around the coner (a few bklokcks....Chem's place) then we dramnk my beer, made noise music, listen to Disneyland Records from teh 60's at fast forward speed and drank my beers...........neeedless to say, I'm smashed and happy and tired.

I'm forcing myself to edit the photos for my article and that's the nature of the game, but I'm also tryiong to type here.......

I guess my point of my post is......"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!"

imaguitargod said:
Ok,so I went ot my friends house. I f-ed off on writting my review of th eFiery Foods Festival at Columbus today, I went to his place. He wqs brewing and he was brewing how i wanted to learn how to brew (I knew how to d it, but I wanted to see it fistr hand....research ya know). We finishedf off his 5 gallon keg. Thne I went home and had dinner, then took a sampling of my brew over to a friends house around the coner (a few bklokcks....Chem's place) then we dramnk my beer, made noise music, listen to Disneyland Records from teh 60's at fast forward speed and drank my beers...........neeedless to say, I'm smashed and happy and tired.

I'm forcing myself to edit the photos for my article and that's the nature of the game, but I'm also tryiong to type here.......

I guess my point of my post is......"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!"

Ugh...hangover...

Where have you been Don? I've missed your little Raden (Mortal Kombat) icon!

Currently drinking this beauty:
passowstout.jpg

Passow's Stoned Clone Stout (It's the Stone's 12 Anniv. Bitter Chocolate Stout clone) out of an authentic Stone Brewery glass!

Back