misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Txclosetgrower said:
This is what I picked up at the store just now. Working on that malheur 12 1st. Good one to kick things off, with it's 12% ABV. Then i'm gonna try that Hairy Eyeball. Never had that one before, but I love lagunitas brewery.

[/IMG]
I want to try that too. I never had a Lagunitas until recently when I was drinking some Maximus. That was a tasty beer.

Just polished off three pints fo 12.1%abv Passow's Imperial Pumpkin Ale and am now working on a pint of 8.9% abv Passow's Stoned Clone Stout.

ExtremeBurn said:
hahaha... yeah, but they make a really really really really cheap beer that's called black label too haha

:shocked: I'm guessing it's cheap malt liquor...not that I haven't done my time drinking that.

drinking a nice Shiner Bohemian Black Lager...absolutely delicious...

Been importing the PBR lately.....i dumped out a bottle of cheap gin last saturday night....i figure no more heavy sh*t will be kept at the house, just beer. I'll have the martinis and/or gin and tonics only when i go out to eat or something like that. And no, i didnt quit drinking entirely i just cut back dramatically.

I'm going to dinner tonight with my aunt and uncle.

Got some Maudite, La Fin du Monde & Trois Pistoles. And I'm bringing some Leinenkugels 1880 Bock and Old Rasputin for fun :)

Back