misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Beeeer, i remember that..Coopers Red awwww...
dunno what the laws are Over there but there is a stupid 1 here in Oz(lots don't know about).. you can't sell Alcohol to or Buy for anyone under 18, cool i have no dramas there BUT, Any1 any age can walk into the supermarket and buy a Homebrew Kit, go home and make.. thats Bizzare.

Chilli's and Beer, now im drooling

Canuk Pepperhead said:
I was introduced to that line of beer when I moved down here.I love the unique tastes

I keep looking at that in the store and debating buying some. They have several styles from that company. So far the stouts and porters have won the debate.

JayT said:
Yeah that's it. Fin du Monde. That's my favorite. The other one in the mixed case is Don de Deu or however they spell it.

Growing up, Maudite and Fin du monde were always the scary high percentage french beers that were only sold in huge bottles. Strong even for Canadians.

POTAWIE said:
Growing up, Maudite and Fin du monde were always the scary high percentage french beers that were only sold in huge bottles. Strong even for Canadians.

The best part is if you look at the bottom of a bottle of maudite and Fin du monde you will see white sedimate.Its actually yeast so the longer it sits the stronger it gets..Just dont have the last sip from the bottle lol at least I belive Fin du monde has it too I know maudite has it

Actually that's only true for a short time after bottling. Eventually the yeast dies and stops fermenting. I know that there are a lot of microbrewers doing bottle conditioning, but I'm not too sure about Maudite. It's plenty strong though whenever you drink it.

Good question. I hope so. Unibrou brewed some great beers. You'd think the Sleemans would recognize that and leave those beers alone, just sell them seperately.

POTAWIE said:

Fin du Monde scares me now. It's so high percentage, it's almost like ..

shit, my gf is saying "come here now!".. be back later, I hope..

At the moment, drinking a cheep beer with Snakebite PR in it...about 1/2 tsp worth for a pint. Just for fun. :D

Yummy flavor.

-Q

Mmmmm.... Stone Vertical Epic 7-7-7....you are so tasty.... I can't wait to taste you again sometine next year after you have aged in my basement.

I certainly hope that in yalls drunken state that your not playing Russian roulette with your car and other peoples lives...................

I tried that once, but couldn't get my car to pull the trigger....

(Seriously: I agree, of course! ...but we're all responsible, law abiding citizens, aren't we???)

JayT said:
Actually that's only true for a short time after bottling. Eventually the yeast dies and stops fermenting. I know that there are a lot of microbrewers doing bottle conditioning, but I'm not too sure about Maudite. It's plenty strong though whenever you drink it.

my understanding is that all of the unibroue beers are bottle conditioned...AND delicious. :D ephemere was my least favorite i'd say.

i can't wait to move over to RI and see what kind of beer i can buy there that i've never tried. there's some decent stuff out in this neck of the woods..but i have to drive about 30-40 minutes to get to a store with a good selection. oh how i miss total wine and more! :(

Any one else tried this Ale from Lithuania?...SVYTURYS 1784

I bought 4 pack and tried one...they have a pretty good taste..

032708a001dt4.jpg

night Bent...pleasant chile filled dreams...

Back