misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

JungleRain said:
Talkin about drinkin, Has anyone put their favourite pod (cut into pieces)in their beer, or is it just me, not bad

I don't like peppers in my beer. I have never had a chile beer that wasn't shit, and I'm not going to ruin a good beer by stuffing a pepper in it.

I've had nice, spicy vodkas and rums, but beer? Ew.

texas blues said:
I dunno' 'bout that. Once I had a dream the beer was talking to me though. Redneck twangy voice..."you sho' do have a purty mouth ..." Then I heard banjo music...

Cheers, TB.

Yeah, I've known beers like that. You think they're rugged and handsome and all; but then you wake up hugging the toilet and crying for Jesus, and your realize they were just your garden variety butt munching jerks.

Pam said:
Yeah, I've known beers like that. You think they're rugged and handsome and all; but then you wake up hugging the toilet and crying for Jesus, and your realize they were just your garden variety butt munching jerks.

You've been drinking too much down at the Blue Oyster Club again...

Cheers, TB.

This thread sure does take some twists and turns doesn't it? I am now reduced to drinking N/A Molson Exel and a fake coctail of Key lime juice, tonic, and Sierra Mist. I am trying to fool myself into thinking this not drinking thing is tolerable. Bah!!!

JayT said:
This thread sure does take some twists and turns doesn't it? I am now reduced to drinking N/A Molson Exel and a fake coctail of Key lime juice, tonic, and Sierra Mist. I am trying to fool myself into thinking this not drinking thing is tolerable. Bah!!!

I feel your pain JayT. I'm quite happy with the notion that I quit drinking. I mean I quit every night when I go to bed that is.

Cheers, TB.

Bwahahahaha. Thanks TB I knew you'd be sympathetic. Do you think they make any N/A Tequila? I could sure go for some. This N/A sucks. I mean if they made some N/A stouts or porters or IPAs then I'd be in business, but all I can get is pilsner types. (Yep I've had them all in the past, the Warsteiner, St Pauli Girl, Harp, Clausen, Kaliber, Coors, etc etc) Oh well hopefully soon I am all better and can go back to drinking some good stuff periodically.

is it the alcohol that's the problem, or what's brewed in during fermentation? I mean, couldn't you have some vodka without all those polluting mixers or something?

Still gives me the Uric acid... I just have to give my body a good washing out period to get all the toxins out. Then slowly I can drink again, but not as often or as much.

Just shared a sixer with my friend of Hades from some brewery. having hard time typimg/.
JayT said:

YOU FOOL!!! :lol:

imaguitargod said:
Ugh, pot hangover.

Throw a small amount of Tide laundry detergent onto a mirror. Slice and dice with a razor blade. Form 3 lines. Roll up a dollar bill and snort. Hangover gone.

Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
Throw a small amount of Tide laundry detergent onto a mirror. Slice and dice with a razor blade. Form 3 lines. Roll up a dollar bill and snort. Hangover gone.

Cheers, TB.

yep, and brain shortly to follow:lol:

I had a great Chocolate Stout a little while back that I forgot to mention. It was Iron Hill brewery's Oompah Loompah Stout.
Tonight I am enjoying more of my wonderful N/A as well as a bottle of Fre with dinner. We usually have wine with Italian food so I thought I would try this n/a wine I saw at the grocery store. Again I say Bah!

imaguitargod said:
Just had a Passow's Imperial Pumpkin, and now I'm ready to go to a local brew from Brew Kettle, Chocolate Stout....mmmmmmmm.

It's Brew Keeper 2Ch2St and if you click on the link and read my review, you'll see it's crap!

Hey Jay! Nice signature, :lol:, I think that makes three people that have one of my quotes as their signature :lol:

Back