misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

texas blues said:
Passow is Jonathan Passow aka ImaGuitarGod here on THP. Actor. Hot sauce and chile reviewer. Naga Overlord. Friend of everyone here on THP. Send him your chiles and hot sauce. Send him your smoked salmon. Send him all your cash. He needs the money for beer.

Cheers and welcome, TB.

Thanks for the info. I knew it had something to do with beer one way or another, I just couldn't put my finger on exactly what it was lol.

Drinking a....wait for it...you better site down for this actually....a Budweiser American Ale! :shoked: I know I know, ugh, crappy beer. My friend tried it and said for Budweiser it's not that bad.

I saw, it's still crappy Budweiser. I got to give it to them, it's better than regular Budweiser, but boy does it sure have a long way to go to be a half way decent beer.

I had one of them. Better than Bud, but not good. Well, I don't have my list in front of me, but some highlights from the Winter Beer fest were Troeg's has a new "scratch beer" that was a winter warmer type. They also had Mad Elf which is a favorite of mine. A brewery I had never heard of from Seattle named Elysia (sp?) had an oaked winter ale which was possibly my favorite of the night. A hoppy malty winter ale. Yum. Unibrou was great as always. I had their 17th Anniversay beer, Trois Pistoles, and another dark malty one that I don't remember the name of at the momemt. All good. I had a couple from the Belgian contingent Belekus: Barbar and another that was a Black Belgian Ale. Smuttynose had their IPA (which is always good) and a Roasted Porter. Stoudt pulled out a surprise batch of their Old Abominable (barleywine). There were many others, but they were the highlights for me. Oh and Allagash had a great Abbey Dubbel. Now I'm back on the wagon.

*opens a Highland Brewing Company Black Mocha Stout*

*takes a sip*

Ahhhhhhhhhh.....

*starts humming "I jizzed in my pants*

Pam said:

*takes a sip*

Ahhhhhhhhhh.....

Hahahahahaha I just watched that thread, thought ok, then looked into this thread had a sip of beer saw what Pam had written and spat the beer over my puter screen hahahah....sort of shocked me, hope I can get the tune outa my head now :hell:

JungleRain said:
Talkin about drinkin, Has anyone put their favourite pod (cut into pieces)in their beer, or is it just me, not bad

No, but i have put a good sized squirt of sriracha in a miller low life before

Pam said:

*takes a sip*

Ahhhhhhhhhh.....

Just like going on after Jimi Hendrix....there is no way to follow a comment like that!

Cheers, TB.

Pam said:
Aw, c'mon, you know you've had beer that good!

I dunno' 'bout that. Once I had a dream the beer was talking to me though. Redneck twangy voice..."you sho' do have a purty mouth ..." Then I heard banjo music...

Cheers, TB.

Back