misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

DOE RE MI BEER, by Homer J. Simpson.

DOUGH... the stuff...that buys me beer...

RAY..... the guy that sells me beer...

ME...... the guy... who drinks the beer,

FAR..... the distance to my beer

SO...... I think I'll have a beer...

LA...... La la la la la la beer

TEA..... no thanks, I'm drinking beer...

That will bring us back to...(Looks into an empty glass)

D'OH!

And tripping you with their big clown shoes so they can get the last cold beer.

*opens a black mocha Stout*

Ahhhhh...

JayT said:
:currently living vicariously through both of you:

Dude when are you getting off that nonconformist no load dip dunk commie no brew diet? If its a serious alki issue then good on ya'..stay on it. If not...well then...just trip yourself at the top of that 12 step stairway and tumble on down for a cold brewhaha and a bowl of peanuts.
Cheers, TB.

I'm doing it mainly for health reasons, and also because once every few years or so I like to do it to know that I still can. I'm not on a 12 step program and I don't intend for it to last forever, but it has only been two weeks and I did have that one day drinking event that had been planned and paid for in advance. I have about a month left for my self-imposed goal. It's getting easier now. I just like to bitch about it here sorry.

Right now im having a nitcap 1 part jaegermeiester, 1 part romana sambvca, then i added some blue flavored gatorade to it. tastes NIIIIIICE.

drink001.jpg

Novacastrian said:
How do you earn Black label Beam? I want a piece of the action!

my sis-in-law "voluntarily" admitted herself into hospital this afternoon. Her parents bought it for me.

I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence.There's one called brightness, but it doesn't work.

Crap, i thought you got that pretty muched sorted.

There is a knob on tv every now and then, his name is Rudd. He does nothing for intelligence however and just pretends to be bright.

LOL thats because he's our new garden gnome - he's better than our previous garden gnome, but it's hard to tell because when the last one left he took the lawn with him.

...but lets not get political or I'll have to go all Mod. on yr a$$

same nic on yahoo & msn if you wanna chat Nova

Back