misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

QuadShotz said:
Figured it was a few bucks or something, right?

Wrong...I about shit myself when I took it out and saw it was more than a couple dollar bills....it was $145 mutherfreakin' dollars! Most I'd ever groundscored before was a fifty back 25yrs ago..Holy $%$#@!

:onfire: w00000t!!!1 :onfire:
nice! i had a similar thing happen on my way to work recently. someone dropped a lunchbag outside my complex so i grabbed it and left for work. opened it up to find over $50 in mixed change and bills. Free money ALWAYS trumps pretty much everything.

Tonight i will partake of last night's haul. I'm beginning to feel ill (thanks love o my life!) so i need alcohol to sanitize my body. ;)

Just cracked a keg of pale ale i made to replicate an Aussie Micro beer called Little Creatures (yeast) Bright Ale. Its made with Pilsner malt, Munich malt, some carapils and carahell.

Hopped with NEw Zealand grown B-SAAZ and Cascade Flowers.

Awsome beer

First glass from the 50 liter keg. Only about 130 of these to go.

LCBAFeb09832x1248.jpg

QuadShotz said:
I also saw something on the floor back by the beer and I was the only person in the minimart so no worries, eh?

It looked like cash, so I snagged it. Paid for my stuff and went home.

Wrong...I about shit myself when I took it out and saw it was more than a couple dollar bills....it was $145 mutherfreakin' dollars! Most I'd ever groundscored before was a fifty back 25yrs ago..Holy $%$#@!

Damn dude!! I've been on both sides of that coin. The most i ever found was a $100 dollar bill by a payphone at a bar once.....and believe you me i went from drinking Miller low lifes to Bombay Sapphire martinis in a damn hurry then. I also lost a hundred dollar bill on the way to the bank once. That sucked major ass.

tony05 said:
Just cracked a keg of pale ale i made to replicate an Aussie Micro beer called Little Creatures (yeast) Bright Ale. Its made with Pilsner malt, Munich malt, some carapils and carahell.

Hopped with NEw Zealand grown B-SAAZ and Cascade Flowers.

Awsome beer

First glass from the 50 liter keg. Only about 130 of these to go.

LCBAFeb09832x1248.jpg

You can be forgiven so much for producing beauties like that.

QuadShotz said:
Ended up being awake late tonight after an afternoon nap, so went to get some cigs and beer at midnight at a local conveinience store and ended up buying this:

Moose Drool Brown Ale

want!

I also saw something on the floor back by the beer and I was the only person in the minimart so no worries, eh?

It looked like cash, so I snagged it. Paid for my stuff and went home.

:onfire: w00000t!!!1 :onfire:

Oh, found money! Do something nice for yourself!

tony05 said:

Tony, thats just wrong it's so nice..can i live with you now? Plus, yer Neil-adjaecent. :D

Sickmont said:
Damn dude!! I've been on both sides of that coin. The most i ever found was a $100 dollar bill by a payphone at a bar once.....and believe you me i went from drinking Miller low lifes to Bombay Sapphire martinis in a damn hurry then. I also lost a hundred dollar bill on the way to the bank once. That sucked major ass.

Yeah, I got robbed cpl yrs ago, so I figure it's bloody karma. :)

Pam said:
Oh, found money! Do something nice for yourself!

I surely will..starting with that Moose Drool, and perhaps a nice bottle of Scotch later today...

Oh, and I need more RAM.. :D

I am going to (against my better judgement) break my recent sobiety tomorrow for a one day event. I already had tickets for Stoudt's Winter Beer Festival so I am going to go in spite of my health concerns (one day can't kill me right?) If I am going to die though this one may be worth it. Here's the lineup of breweries represented and providing samples:

Stoudts
Unibroue
Legacy
Union BBL works
Troegs
Allagash
Unita
North Coast
Smuttynose
Belukus
Sam Adams/Boston Beer

imaguitargod said:
Back to a pint of Passow's Senatorial Brunette (or PSB for short).

I see through your "trap". Post in the drinking thread all the while going stealth with the Mongoose Edition of FPP. Tricky..very tricky indeed. You bastard! You have forced me to go make a margarita! Thank you sir..may I have another?

Cheers, TB.

FiveSix said:
What's all this Passow stuff about, forgive my ignorance I'm new here!

Passow is Jonathan Passow aka ImaGuitarGod here on THP. Actor. Hot sauce and chile reviewer. Naga Overlord. Friend of everyone here on THP. Send him your chiles and hot sauce. Send him your smoked salmon. Send him all your cash. He needs the money for beer.

Cheers and welcome, TB.

Back