misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

I bought a bottle of Absinthe today, supposed to be better than LUCID i have to get it out of the car and search reviews on it. ARGGH.

PS no harrassing me on what true absinthe is! True Absinthe has less than 10 MG of Thujone and no more! Unless you like seizures. If you wanna trip don't drink absinthe, eat a mushroom or something lol. I'm a big anise fan that's why I bought it :-p

FiveSix said:
I bought a bottle of Absinthe today, supposed to be better than LUCID i have to get it out of the car and search reviews on it. ARGGH.

PS no harrassing me on what true absinthe is! True Absinthe has less than 10 MG of Thujone and no more! Unless you like seizures. If you wanna trip don't drink absinthe, eat a mushroom or something lol. I'm a big anise fan that's why I bought it :-p

Tell me you don't like ouzo..

Man, I have some crazy memories from both Ouzo AND Absinthe...
drinking-64.gif

OMG ouzo tastes like fortified guano, the only thing even close to that i really like is Opel Nera black sambuca, expensive as but it certainly gets the party started!

Novacastrian said:
OMG ouzo tastes like fortified guano, the only thing even close to that i really like is Opel Nera black sambuca, expensive as but it certainly gets the party started!

yeah but when 90% of the people you hang out with are greek you learn to like it quick

It's 0914 and I'm having some Hobgoblin..amongst other things. It's early..my only excuse is that I just got home from work and had been there since 0730 yesterday morning. Not to mention I've been awake and working as of 0230 this morning. Fun stuff!

Yup, and i'll be playing online games wiht some bros from UK in a bit, and it's evening there. :D

So, it's always drinkin' time somewhere, ya just gota hang with those ppl and yer not alone. ;)

Gah..hab + pbr burp is funky..lawlz!

What game are you playing? I just bought Call of Duty World at war for my PC. So far it's pretty fun, looking forward to trying out the online part.

xgrafcorex said:
What game are you playing? I just bought Call of Duty World at war for my PC. So far it's pretty fun, looking forward to trying out the online part.

Tis an olde war/strategy space thingy called Warheads SE

http://warheads.net

Bunch of us drunks like it. :)

Tho, just got p0wn3d by a 11yo girl..dang she's good.

We kinda broke even, but she ben playing wh 1/2 her young life..lol

Currently drinking one of my home brews to see how it's developing, still too young. It's my Bourbon Oaked Aged Brown Ale that I brewed. It's been siting in the bottles for about three weeks now....needs another three weeks.

Yeah, think my PBR needs to breathe..

Funny, he WilCo store had liek 30 diff ipa's and other such crap, all over $7 a sixer. Waste iof money..when a sixer last liek 30mins.

I drink to get drunk, the only reason. Why wast money.

Think I'll drink some rubbbing alchohol and see of I die.
Lots quicker.

You know Quad, if you buy some of those $7 a sixer beers and they are like 8-10%abv then you only need 6 to get stoopid. Xgraforex I had a Stone Ruination last night too. Creepy. I have been indulging in a PITCHER of mojitos so far and am about to graduate to a dirty martini. I got a bottle of this really good potato vodka last week. It's made in Pittsburgh, called Boyd & Blair's.

Back