misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

QuadShotz said:
Yeah, think my PBR needs to breathe..

Funny, he WilCo store had liek 30 diff ipa's and other such crap, all over $7 a sixer. Waste iof money..when a sixer last liek 30mins.

I drink to get drunk, the only reason. Why wast money.

Think I'll drink some rubbbing alchohol and see of I die.
Lots quicker.

No. Don't drink rubbing alcohol. That's only for......"rubbing".

Cheers, TB.

JayT said:
damn you! For a poor man you sure do drink well!

Yep, the reason I'm poor is b/c most of my money goes to beer :lol:

Just went to my favorate bar La Cave Du Vin, and had two glasses of "Mad Bitch" beer (10% which oddly hits you hard like a 15%+ abv beer.....might be miss labeled...hmmmm)

Ok me drunked. Had 3 pitchers of a mass produced awful beer which I will not name now. Shots of tequilla and now a very good martini here at home. I had someone give me some hot pickled garlic and i put two cloves in my martini. Good.

JayT said:
Ok me drunked. Had 3 pitchers of a mass produced awful beer which I will not name now. Shots of tequilla and now a very good martini here at home. I had someone give me some hot pickled garlic and i put two cloves in my martini. Good.

Only a matter of time now until the strippers and blow show up...

Post pics of you peeing in the closet.

Cheers, TB.

I am hoping to have a nap before that happends, I love Vodka did I ever tell you that? I like tequilla too, but I love vodka.

I once loved Vodka but I haven't touched it for years, it's an easy drink that you can have too much of, it's cheap too. I think I tried to pickled my liver with it one night, see... I can't even be sure of that. Funny thing is that I always felt pretty sober on Vodka no matter how much I had, I must have looked like a right clown to everyone else.

Well, put down drinkin' stuff on the bed, and jus so happen they ended up like so. Thought was funny...so had to be 'shopped. :D

going_home.jpg

I know we have a lot of stuff going on tonight, but while I am trying this I wanted to comment on it. It is called Troeg's Flying Mouflan Ale. It is described by them as "taste of hops dipped in candied sugar and rolled in dark chocolate nibs". I would say that that sounds a bit sweet of a description, but it does have a hoppy taste and a bittersweet finish not dissimilar to dark chocolate. It is a dark ale and it is very good. If any of you see it somewhere, try it.

As i just finished bottling 8 liters of Highlands Canadian Draft w/ grapefruit zest (my own addition to the mix) i am finishing my bottle of Lagunitas: Ruben & The Jets; part of the Frank Zappa series. It's alot better than Lump Gravy and Only In It For The Money, but still i wish for something more. It's not bad, but not great.

What is great?? Glad you ask!

Last night me and my buddy drank a bottle of Flying Fish: Exit 4. Sweet Jesus is that stuff a bit of alright! I was never a fan of Flying Fish, but this stuff is absolutely outstanding! As i recall, it's a Tripel. It had a bit of a lemon zing to it with the typical hints of banana and spice. The stuff was so smooth you practically slip while drinking it. I shit you not, this is probably one of the best beers i've tasted in a VERY long time. I'm seriously considering this for the beer of choice for me and my gal's wedding this November.

BTW About that beer i bottled! It's a VERY pale blonde akin to the color of any standard american lager with a really sweet finish. It's a bit mild and will probably be a good summer beer with a burger or pizza. I had just a tad left over. Wouldn't you know i had exactly 5oz left?? I made one tiny woozie of the stuff for immediate sampling next week after it's had time to kick it with some carbonation. Not bad though for $8 on clearance, eh? I got 8 liters of beer for $8 and it has to be better than a Bud, right? Natural Ice? haha

oh ant btw...i fell accidentally and somehow an entire habanero found it's way into one of the beer bottles. I tried, but i couldn't get it out. Oh well! guess i'll have to drink that one last.

Back