misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

ok
long ago i finished the Ruben and the Jets stuff. booooo boring

than i had a dogfish head raison d'etre. it was okay. i enjoyed it.

NOW motherfuthers i am having a Cricket Hill: Hopnotic IPA. HOLY CRAP this stuff is GREAT! OMG i like it. it's not as strong as say a...Victory Hop Wallop. It's sooooo damn smooth! Smells like heaven in a bottle to me. This is a beer made in Fairfield, NJ. I very muchly would like you ALL to try it. It's so damn good!

FYI: yes. john is a little tipsy. deal with it sucka.

At least you're drinking beer now rather than that kahlua and coffee out of a tippy cup you were drinking this morning.

Oh wait...NERD ALERT!!! My bad. That wasn't a tippy cup...that was a Star Trek mug.

Cheers, TB.

Relaxing with a suitcase of willer lite.. not so great but it's fine for right now. Tomorrow I plan on swinging by the better beer store to rectify the situation. :lol:

I'm drinkin Moo Thunder Stout by Butternuts Beer & Ale in upstate NY. You get a 12pk for about $13, in cans. Now, normally i detest canned beer, but it's the only way to make beer can chicken. I wasn't gonna use no Natty Ice or some other shit beer, right? As it turns out these guys make a decent beer. It's not "world class" beer or anything, but it's damn drinkable and the price is reasonable. If i had my drothers i'd down a 12pk by myself, but not today.

70102.jpg

This is some of what I drank today. Shrimp Clamato, beer and gin- mix, enjoy.

IMG_2411.jpg

Was it good? Not really. But nobody ever said life was good all the time.

boutros said:
This is some of what I drank today. Shrimp Clamato, beer and gin- mix, enjoy.
Was it good? Not really. But nobody ever said life was good all the time.

MMMM Arrogant Bastard. You ever have that Bud Clamato stuff? We were given some for free and I couldn't bring myself to try it..nobody liked it though.

fineexampl said:
I'm drinkin Moo Thunder Stout by Butternuts Beer & Ale in upstate NY. You get a 12pk for about $13, in cans. Now, normally i detest canned beer, but it's the only way to make beer can chicken. I wasn't gonna use no Natty Ice or some other shit beer, right? As it turns out these guys make a decent beer. It's not "world class" beer or anything, but it's damn drinkable and the price is reasonable. If i had my drothers i'd down a 12pk by myself, but not today.

Haven't seen that stuff before. You should check out Dale's Pale Ale. It comes in cans only and tastes great. Haven't made beer can chicken yet, but that's probably what I'd use I guess...does the flavor from the beer really carry over that much?

Back