misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Neener neener neener!

Just got back from the homebrew club meeting and we were drinking an amazing thing. The guy gave me the rest of the bottle to finish off which is what I'm drinking now. It's a Apple Butter Cyser (meed) that's well over 18%.......................it was brewed in 2006 and has been aging ever since...............THIS IS HEAVEN IN A GLASS!!!!!!

Sounds awesome IGGY!
I'm drinking a Dead Guy at the moment. After seeing so many positive posts about it on here in the last week or so, then seeing it in the store tonight, had to give it a try.

Had another River Horse Double Wit as a cocktail after dinner.

Tomorrow afternoon...I'm going to the Weyerbacher Brewery! Yeeeeeeeeeehaw!

Started off with rum and cokes, woke up at 0300, back on the wagon.

Have a 750 of Chimay blue in the fridge..along with one of Deus (which I've never had but sounds interesting as hell...like a marriage of champagne and beer), and a corked (but smaller) bottle of Oud Beersel Geuze.

0317 and waiting on uk bloke to wake up from keyboard nap...
bugger..opened a beer an he fell asleep. ;p

(online gamez)

was drinking Newcastle Ale, but ran out an had to resort to natty.

hah I used to pull that one on SOCOM on PS2.. drinking and get worse and worse..finally I'd have my guy running straight ahead into the wall and people would be yelling at me over the headsets but I'd be out cold.

Went to Lancaster Brewing Co yesterday and had their Fest beer and Hop Hog IPA. Yummy. Today will consist of mainly cheap can beer, mojitos, and mango rum punch.

drinking my usual morning Bloody Marys....and they are slipping down real easy...told Bodie at our gig yesterday I was going to get drunk...and I did not lie to him...I had to lean up against the rail to play the last set...couldn't hear, couldn't see...won't do it again...head kinda hurt a little this morning...Shiner Bock, Crown, and Tequila....ouch!!!

wooohooo druink off my arse off of Vitcotry Hop Devil on tap.

Grapefruit oil notes in the nose on the palette. wait till it warms then muahahaha see if you can find the bready malt undertones, then kick the malt in the ass and say HEY MALT YOU'RE NOT HOPS GTFO NOOB

oh and edit for, as usual, I'm totally in lurvs with the bartender who served me. She may not know all there is to know about beer, but she was a short dark haired beauty who can talk beer.

it's for the win!

Back