misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Ha, I haz betetr ber!

got this today on sale....$14 for a 8-pak of 14.9's

S6303175.jpg

Good thing cuz i drank all the pbr....

chuk hell said:
Had Stone's Imperial Stout for the first time. Good but it didn't knock my socks off.

+1 on that man. I'm a hack at stouts but know I've had a few that were better. Felt good after though. Fairly decent way to start a binge.

Man, it's going to be a long drinking day. Just got back from Fatheads Brewery. Taking a hour breather, then going to a friends house for a brew session. After that (which will involve drinking), I'll be going 30 minutes West of there for a noise show which....will involve loads of drinks.....fun times....fun times....

Sickmont said:
Boy, are you gonna be in for it saturday morning:lol:

It was the late night xtra hot chilli noodels that got me......:oops: - (heheh..A mate asked me at that stage, with the one eye wooble... "if I was going to have any noodles with my sauce"....;) )

-- Not pretty this morning:onfire:...

QuadShotz said:
Ha, I haz betetr ber!

got this today on sale....$14 for a 8-pak of 14.9's

S6303175.jpg

Good thing cuz i drank all the pbr....
Don't be lame, drink the real thing!

97641218.jpg

BTW, why the hell did they change their label? the old one looked better.

I woulda liked to Omri, but that sort don't get to this neck of the woods often.

Remember, in the US, Guinness just ain't the same as the European version...your Guinness wouldn't be the same as mine.

Unless ya wanan pay dearly at some snobby upscale store. I'm not paying $5 per beer for anything.

There's like one real beer/wine store here that's dedicated to just that, but it's miles away adn I don't drive.

It was still nice though.

Ha! managed to find an older bottle with the original label on it at the garage!

Old on the left. new on the right.
guinnessx.jpg

Currently enjoying a ncie cup of dark-roast coffee with a touch of half & half, dash of raw sugar, adn a big splash of 86-proof Kentucky Bourbon.

Mmmmm...it's like Irish Coffee without all the foo-foo stuff.
icon_smile.gif

Had a couple of good ones last night. My local pub finally got the Weyerbacher Double Simcoe and it is GOOOOOOOD. I also had a Midas Touch and then got a great surprise. A friend dropped me off a little care package with three bottles of Samichlaus and an '05 Thomas Hardy. Yay!

Back