misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

cool man...this melon ball is great...may have to have 12 or 13 of 'em :lol:

might as well PF...plants put to bed and are sleeping...wife is sleeping, dog is snoring, it is quiet in here and I am all by myself on the computer...

AlabamaJack said:
might as well PF...plants put to bed and are sleeping...wife is sleeping, dog is snoring, it is quiet in here and I am all by myself on the computer sitting here wearing green fishnet stockings and a big pink boa wrapped around my neck. Yup, I'ma in heaven...

:shocked:

might as well PF...plants put to bed and are sleeping...wife is sleeping, dog is snoring, it is quiet in here and I am all by myself on the computer sitting here wearing green fishnet stockings and a big pink boa wrapped around my neck. Yup, I'ma in heaven...

texas blues said:

:rofl:

paulky_2000 said:
:shocked: :sick:

texas blues said:
Jay..just found my 20 yo Hardy's....thinking about crackin' into them when you blow through town.

Yay!!! :party: The oldest I've ever had from the great Thomas Hardy is a 2000 and it was terrific. I am currently saving up bail money for the occasion.

Novacastrian said:
I just blew through town and she wasn't 20.....

Was she teh same species?

JayT said:
Yay!!! :party: The oldest I've ever had from the great Thomas Hardy is a 2000 and it was terrific. I am currently saving up bail money for the occasion.

PM me the dates again. Know where you'll be staying? Which joint has the convention?

I know the dates are May 1-7 the hotel I think is called the Admiral's Palace. I will have to check that tho and the rest to be sure.

JayT said:
I know the dates are May 1-7 the hotel I think is called the Admiral's Palace. I will have to check that tho and the rest to be sure.

Admiral's or Emerald? Good on the dates. I was a little worried. My best buddy's wedding is on April 10 and kept thinking you were coming sooner. mrs. blues and I will be going to Puerto Vallarta for that shindig! As for you amigo....CINCO DE MAYO!!! Cheeses christ on a crutch!! Got your bailbondsman picked out?

Guinness draught w/ a backup twelver of Newcastle.

JayT and TB, come on down to SD for some saltwater fishin'... Only six hours away.

My boat sucks though... Wanna pitch in on a new one? :lol:

My buddy's capt. of a charter boat in PV. We'll be rollin' and trollin'! I wanna' roosterfish caught on the fly.

What boat you got in SD? My 'bidness partner goes there every other weekend to visit his p's. We've been talking about goin' fishing there but can't seem to get it together.

I have to do some heavy petting with the guitars and then I'll be slummin' it up with some nosuchlight hosky....Saving the good stuff for teh weekend.

PV, maybe it's the alcohol but that ain't clickin' in my head- PL maybe, Point Loma? Tons of boats outta there. What's the boat? If you got an inside track, you'll be lovin' it...

Our boat is a joke- can you say shore launcher from La Jolla? Even sunk it in the surf once, lol. We've caught some stuff off her, but I gotta go with my trust fund friends for the tuna. Considerin' goin in on a old rip off Boston Whaler w/ a buddy.

Sorry for the hijack!

Still drinkin'- wonder if THP likes Guinness draught?

texas blues said:
Admiral's or Emerald? Good on the dates. I was a little worried. My best buddy's wedding is on April 10 and kept thinking you were coming sooner. mrs. blues and I will be going to Puerto Vallarta for that shindig! As for you amigo....CINCO DE MAYO!!! Cheeses christ on a crutch!! Got your bailbondsman picked out?

Pretty sure it is Admiral's an old joint on the strip. I will check it out to be sure. No about the Bailman, I figured I'd leave that up to you as you're local and all. Bring back some good tequilla when you go to Mexico. This is going to be good times.

boutros said:
PV, maybe it's the alcohol but that ain't clickin' in my head- PL maybe, Point Loma? Tons of boats outta there. What's the boat? If you got an inside track, you'll be lovin' it...

Our boat is a joke- can you say shore launcher from La Jolla? Even sunk it in the surf once, lol. We've caught some stuff off her, but I gotta go with my trust fund friends for the tuna. Considerin' goin in on a old rip off Boston Whaler w/ a buddy.

Sorry for the hijack!

Still drinkin'- wonder if THP likes Guinness draught?

The boat is "Redneck" out of Puerto Vallarta (PV). By the end of the year I'll be heading SD way for some tuna...count on that! PM me if you know a good charter! I am a fishin' fool and I'm overdue!!

helllooooo.... i'm here already! well kind of.. back from a 3 hour lunch at the pub (still at work though but a bit hard to focus!!).. hmm.. tonight is going to be messy.. hehheeeeeeeee

Back