misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D i'm home and already smashed.. dear oh dear.. i might be turning into someone with a slight drinking problem :D weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Im catching up! I am drinking Scorpion Mezcal, this stuff is very good and for $50 a bottle good value i think.

get catching!! i've been on it since around 12 today.. i'm such a good role model for my analysts at work :P

yeah.. its not often i go this long.. just we had a work lunch.. and then drinks at home.. and i suffer from insomnia at the best of times so.. well. you know.. doesnt happen all that often but i'm guessing i'll feel it tomorrow.. atm though feeling almost sober apart from the tired double vision :P

mel said:
yeah.. its not often i go this long.. just we had a work lunch.. and then drinks at home.. and i suffer from insomnia at the best of times so.. well. you know.. doesnt happen all that often but i'm guessing i'll feel it tomorrow.. atm though feeling almost sober apart from the tired double vision :P

Got some news for you Mel... It IS tomorrow.

oh crap im lost, oh well may as well comment :shocked:

the only problem with not drinking is when wake up, thats as good as its going to get for the rest of the day, im not going to feel More awesome later :lol: * remember waking up not remembering much, head throbbing going for a heave thinking "im dying and never going to do that again" then having to drag self to work feeling like shit.. by about 5pm feel Good again, go train 3 hrs Then go Have a Drink or 2 and then (go to *)

Hope Ya Bringing Ya drinking Pants Nova when pop down, got heapss to get into,, People come here and bring Beer or whatever, then after "here try this" they forget they brought beer and basically everything else and run get milk, then when calmed down, leave and quite often leave what brought behind as probably dazed,, after an email "its ok keep it"

cheers :cheers:

theHippySeedCo said:
oh crap im lost, oh well may as well comment :shocked:

the only problem with not drinking is when wake up, thats as good as its going to get for the rest of the day, im not going to feel More awesome later :lol: * remember waking up not remembering much, head throbbing going for a heave thinking "im dying and never going to do that again" then having to drag self to work feeling like shit.. by about 5pm feel Good again, go train 3 hrs Then go Have a Drink or 2 and then (go to *)

Hope Ya Bringing Ya drinking Pants Nova when pop down, got heapss to get into,, People come here and bring Beer or whatever, then after "here try this" they forget they brought beer and basically everything else and run get milk, then when calmed down, leave and quite often leave what brought behind as probably dazed,, after an email "its ok keep it"

cheers :cheers:

OK, are you drinking or not drinking right now? :P

texas blues said:
The boat is "Redneck" out of Puerto Vallarta (PV). By the end of the year I'll be heading SD way for some tuna...count on that! PM me if you know a good charter! I am a fishin' fool and I'm overdue!!

Well shut my mouth! PV shuts down PL for tuna!

Newcastle for breakfast here. And lunch.

JayT said:
That hot brown looked just like I hoped! Nice touch with the fataliis. That is what was on top no?

Oh lord, I wish!!

They're orange habs.....it's all I have that resembles fresh at this time.....:(

Thank you so much for the compliment! I'll forward the recipe to anyone who wants it.

By the way....it's MUCH better with fresh turkey breast straight off the smoker! :woohoo:

Back