misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

texas blues said:
Bailey's...with a splash of coffee.

Retta bought some foo-foo Bacardi Lemonade.....she hated it.

So I'm tag-teamin' the Zima wannabes and the Sierra Nevada Porters......

strange combo.........kinda like pickled asparagus! :rofl:

Man, TB spoke and everyone cleared out of the thread FOR THE DAY! Wow. Now I am alone here with my margaritas.

:crickets:

1904-beer-drinker.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

He had it converted. Simple really you just have to install a booster seat and some extra buttons to keep him occupied. He reaches the pedals via verrrry long heels.

I like your editibility TB...

texas blues said:
The boat is "Redneck" out of Puerto Vallarta (PV). By the end of the year I'll be heading SD way for some tuna...count on that! PM me if you know a good charter! I am a fishin' fool and I'm overdue!!

one of these years, you guys need to plan on coming to the Palm Beach area in May...Sailfish, Dolphin, Kingfish, and Dolphin....by the way did I mention Dorado?

I have a cousin that lives there and I went down two years ago and had a blast with him...he's got a little kicker 21'er with a 135 on it...not fast at all but will get the job done...it's an all day fishing boat if you know what I mean...we stopped at a wreck on the way in about 3 miles from shore and got into the boneheads...probably caught 15 or 16 in about 30 minutes...they make good chum...

:hmmmmmm.....wondering how much a charter costs.... .....off to google land:

Hey AJ - onto your first bloody mary yet?? i'm still to try a spicy mary.. not a big fan of the tomato juice.. mrmel will be away next week so thinkin of spicin up some vodka and makin some mary's of sorts to keep me company :D

cool Mel...if you can find Mr and Mrs Ts Bold and Spicy Bloody Mary Mix, that is what I use for my starter...one of the best IMO...

havn't started drinking yet...gotta go water the seedlings (will it ever end?)...on my third cup of joe so it won't be long...

i dont want to discourage you from looking after your seedlings!! so get watering!! i am expecting lots of pics from you over your summer (and our winter!).. i'll keep an eye out for the mix but the aussies dont seem so keen on the mary's :P

I't thinkng Kamakazis...made with blue curacao...we call them "War Eagle" Kamakazis...story for another time perhaps...the local folk out here call it Ronnie's Blue Koolaid...

yup...thats what I'ma gonna do...back with a pic

WARNING!!!! THESE ARE HABIT FORMING!!!!

two parts vodka, two parts triple sec, 1 part roses lime...shaken with ice and served as you see it...

031110a003.jpg

:an hour later...hmpfffff...sissies:

Back