misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Oh man AJ! I love Kamikazees! Nice choice my friend. Of course that was probably yesterday to you now. :lol: I had a bunch of good beers tonight and am making a bunch of good food. Steak and ribs! Yeehaw!!!

i think i might be the only drunken aussie on here tongiht.. kinda sad really :(.. specially when a chick is out drinking all the dudes around the place :P

if you will give me a minute or two until your mama leaves for work, I will join you Mel...

come on mama... go to work!! there's workin to be done!!! hmm... is a minute or two up yet?? i'm watching the footy and the team i picked against is now even! booooooo i need someone to talk drunken crap with :D

OK...don't want tomatos this morning so I am thinking something more tropical like...maybe even with an umbrella.... :lol:

Pina Coladas sound wonderful and creamy this morning...and I can some vitamins too...

mel said:
mmmmm... i love pina colada's.. pineapple is yummmm.... and good for everyone ;)

yup...and a real one at that, made with coco lopez and fresh pineapple juice and of course rum

ingredients: 15 ounce coco lopez cream of coconut, 15 ounces pineapple juice, 12 ounces rum, and I also use a touch of agave nectar or marischino cherry juice for a "different" sweet...2 cups of ice blended until smooth.....

031210a003.jpg

sounds good aj.. i'[m on my last beer and more than ready for bed... a days worth of diggin and a nights worth of drinkin makes me a tired girl.. enjoy your pina coladas.. i'll be back tomorrow night for drunken drinkng and cooking :D have a great day looking after your seedlings and stuff!

deliciously creamy smooth and wonderfully flavored...coco lopez is the cats meow for 'ladas'

thanks for asking...want one

:throws hail mary pass to JayT...cowboy sharing his 'ladas' with a steeler...:

tell the truth brother...tell the truth...lawd have mercy....

so, I read your other post about going to albequerque one of these years...if you could get to fort worth, we could trip out together...just need to know where I can schedule the shiner bock truck that will follow us, take our empties and give us fresh shiner on demand...

anyway...whatcha' drinkin' this morning?

Now that sounds like a plan! Especially love the Shiner truck idea. Just having a bloody mary right now. I have to go in to the office for a couple hours. The real drinking won't start until later.

:SWISH.....Hey Pa..........tool late, frozen pina colada hits him in the back of the head:

Back