misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

mornin' Paul...evenin Mel/Gas

morning aJ!! hows your morning treating you so far?

paulie, all the digging is done and now our old terracotta pipes have been replaced by PVC.. it is a wonderful evening.. the toilet now flushes freely :D

Morning all. Nova, I have decided to use that dried pod you gave me today in my Shrimp and Chicken Gumbo that I am about to be making. I was going to eat it whole, but I hate eating dried and reconstituted pods like that. It's a texture thing. I promise a full review of it when I grow my own this year.

Cool Jay, i am glad that you have found a practical use for it.
You will love growing it i think, they like lots of nitrogen to begin with ;)

Novacastrian said:
It is a 7-Pod. A chocolate one. The heat feels like a scorpion but tastes a bit different.
I would be more than pleased to send you a few dried pods so you can make a vodka infusion and generally experiment with the pepper. I think that they will make great powder but as of yet have not made any, i am waiting until the end of the season. I think that you would really love this variety. Pm me your addy and i will send some pods out next time i do a post office run.

done and thank you...if it tastes like a 7 pot with a scorpion burn that will be trippy.....

mornin JayT....

Morning AJ. Shoot, I forgot what I meant to post here last time. I got a case of Leffe Blonde yesterday! Woot. I love that stuff. I have to run to the store to get me some andoille and a couple other things to make my gumbo. I'll be back and get to a making a bloody mary here shortly.

Gumbo is going to have to wait. My buddy Steve just called and looks like a morning/lunch/early afternoon of beer, wings, and shooting pool is in order for today.

JayT said:
Gumbo is going to have to wait. My buddy Steve just called and looks like a morning/lunch/early afternoon of beer, wings, and shooting pool is in order for today.

I like your style sir!

My head hurts and my eyes are bloodshot...

Back