misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Daylight savings time can kiss my a**! It sure doesn't help a hangover. I am going to have to start drinking again. BTW, Gumbo is on the stove simmering right now.

I've had two beerz, so I am about ready to crash. But now I caught up on this thread and had a thought. Habenro infused vodka with v-8 juice woould make a pretty goood bllooody mary, yes??/ whatesle goes in it ??

JayT said:
Had a good night did you AJ?

you might say that JayT...we had a gig Sat night and the dang Crown Royal girls were there giving away free Crown and that is my favorite...

:free:

Say no more. I still feel like crap. Gonna have to dry up for a couple days I think. I did have some great brews over the weekend though. Had some sort of Cooper's Vintage Ale that was great. Bell's Two Hearted, a locally made Double IPA called Beyond the Gates, Smuttynose IPA. Many others. Ugh. Going to bed now.

Ahhhhh 5 more minutes before i can go home and put some chilli beer in the freezer. When did daylight savings start over there?

JayT said:
Quick get some Guinness and make Black and Tans before somebody sees this!

:tosses Boutros a Guinness:

:catches a few days later: -takes awhile, from PA to SD

Man, thanks JayT good idea- havin' one right now. For some reason it never occurred to me that I could use Harp instead of Bass. These are pretty good!

Had a long week of work, didn't have much to drink, and now it is Friday late-afternoon and I am sober... I am going to the bar! Talk to you in the drunk threads soon.

this thread has been quiet for waaaay too long.. a week with no drinkin and now I'm smasheeeed..... who'da thought 7 beers would wack me eh?? yeeeeehaaaa... burp... ewww... i think i burped some of my dinner back up...

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Pisshead! hic, haahaha you should of seen my drunk mate earlier after eating some of my sauce! Was hiccuping and sweating heaps lol Even bombed his belly :hell:

:drunk: you're mean to your mate.. i guess he had a choice in tasting your sauce though... when you cooking up another batch?

Tomorrow. This will be the hottest yet, nearly pure heat. Barrackpores, Nagas, Douglahs, Scorpions, Bonda ma jacque all in the same bottle. Oh god it will be good!

Back