misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

downing some kinver edge..brewery few miles away..forgot its 8.5..but man it goes down so well,its going to be an intresting evening..sweet :cheers::beer:

Here's the beverage for today.

Rogue Dead Guy Ale
deadguyale.jpg

Tasty. :)

Dead Guy Ale is decent. I've been meaning to pick up a growler of that one. They sell it at Whole Foods. It's $12, not bad.

I'm currently drinking Bell's Porter.

Ugh, what a hang over. I don't think it really was that I drank too much, it was the fact that I drank a fair amount and then stayed up to 1AM at a noise show.

Sipping Chalua with my coffee right now.

Heh, went grocery shopping today, spent about $120 and saved $78 thanks to the FoodOutlet. Even bought $17 in stuff for my gramma. :D

Found a Pocono Amber Ale for $3.99 a sixer. Pretty good stuff actually. Not fancy, but very drinkable IMO. It's by Lion Brewery, Inc. in PA.

poconoamberale.jpg

Cheers!

-QS

Tonight, I celebrating my 1st official day at a permanent job in almost a year.

I'm starting out with Red Hook ESB. We'll have to see where it leads to.....

I've had to suffer the indignity of drinking Macrobrewed beer of the worst kind, Mexican piss beer called Corona and American "good only for rehydrating" Coors light. These are of my father's beer stock that's well over a year old. That makes it even worse, expired beer.

I don't have any money for anything until my next unemployment check comed on the 26th.....

DevilDuck said:
Tonight, I celebrating my 1st official day at a permanent job in almost a year.
Congrats! Hope you enjoy the job my friend!

Sounds good DD...i've seen some B grade movies where that job has its perks lol.

I just finished getting the alternator out of the van *again*. Can't replace it until Monday....Cant possibly go anywhere, do anything for another day & a half - just down to me, BB's 'devils bikkies', sauce collection & a good stock of beer & purified water.

:beer:

All w/ends should be like this really :lol:

I had a bunch of Beamish Stout this past weekend and a Duvel. They were both great, but I am looking forward to the new releases from Weyerbacher in the next month. I got an email from them today and they have four new limited editions coming out. One is their anniversary beer called 13 which is a Belgian Imperial Stout. Can't wait to try them.

Back