misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

This is what I'll be drinking off and on for the next couple of days....tripple distilled ;)
shinepp6.jpg

Gah! Wish I found this thread four or five days ago. Wouldn't have made such an idiot of myself everywhere else on here. Just woulda made one here.
You guys are lightweights. I dont remember a fricken thing between Saturday afternoon when I got off work and Wednesday afternoon when mom drug me outta bed with the boss outside and made me go back to work.
Well, almost not a thing. Exept the bite marks all over my arm from whooping my buddies german shepard, the bruise on my head from his wife hitting me with the clothes iron, the return email from the French Foreign Legions, the Australian embassy sent calls on my cell phone, return calls with funny different country prefixes, the handwritten letter to the IRS, and a 4 foot deep hole by my garden lined with a tarp and filled with water. Mom's got pictures of that one. She said I wanted a swimming pool.
Blah. There's not a spot on my body that doesn't feel like a bruise and it's been twenty four hours sober. Retiring and drinking myself to death didn't go over too well, so it's back to work and paying taxes. Yall have fun.

Oh, yeah! I made some kinda business deal with some one on here. We where gonna get rich.
If anyone remembers how we where gonna get rich, drop me a clue.

Thanks all for the B-day wishes..had a blast and a half. ;-D

Speaking of PBR..here's a sign I saw at one of the bars..classic!

s6301209.jpg

s6301206.jpg

Beer and pool..yeehaww!

s6301210.jpg

Awesomely cute bartender who gave me Scotch for B-day.
Both were yummy... ;-)

ATM, kicking back with a Henry Wienhard's Private Reserve and some Nuclear Nutterz. Mmmmm. :D

-QS

I was wondering why there's solitaire on TV (next to the bartender) until I realized it's not a telly! Well... it's 4.30 AM over here, go easy on me!!

QuadShotz said:

s6301209.jpg

s6301206.jpg

Beer and pool..yeehaww!

s6301210.jpg

Both were yummy... ;-)

ATM, kicking back with a Henry Wienhard's Private Reserve and some Nuclear Nutterz. Mmmmm. :D

-QS

You seem to have the perfect combination there quad for an evening out

Cute bartenders are trouble!!! The more you drink, the more you believe you can take them home after the bar closes.

Well, so are ugly ones... you just try to drink more to make them look better.

I guess that's why I play trivia at the bar........

looks like you had a great time QS...I am having a DefCon Bloody Mary at the moment and raising my glass to you...

bentalphanerd said:
it looks very familiar but without the habs & Serrano's sitting in the bottom.

Are you ill?

Mentally? Yes.

I'm actually looking for a two bottles. I want to split this up into one with a Naga, and one plain one.

QuadShotz said:

s6301209.jpg

s6301206.jpg

Beer and pool..yeehaww!

s6301210.jpg

Both were yummy... ;-)

-QS
Shotz, is that the chic that tried my Nutz

lol, no... ;)

Nice try though..lol

The Texan gal at the bar next door is pretty dern cute though.
I'm sure she'll like your nutz. :twisted:

BTW, tomorrow I'll be having Hooters Girls bring me beer while at this event:

8-9-2008_bd_400.jpg

Aug 9th KKZX & Epic Productions Presents Black Dog Music Festival w No Quarter

No Quarter, Tribute to Led Zeppelin
Whiskey Creek, Tribute to Lynyrd Skynyrd
Blind Floyd, Tribute to Pink Floyd
American Night, Tribute to The Doors
Cary Fly Band

*VIP Seating & Service ONLY with first 1000 Tickets!
*Beer Garden (21+)
*Nearby Camping Available @ $2 per person
*Join KKZX's Victoria Frederick & The Hooters Girls On-Site!
*Parking Available for nominal fee
*Food provided by SCRATCH

Oh Yes, I DO have VIP tix....
It was a B-Day prezzie from my brother...woohoo!

Rock Onnnnnn.....

-QS

Enjoy, Quad! I hope you'll be having a blast! I gotta admit though that I never saw the point of sitting at some table at a rock show!

smilie_musik_094.gif

Oh it was..It'll take awhile to process..I got hooter gals al over, band shots, you name it. Helps to be a 'blogger'.... ;)

I'm too drunk to think atm..will ttyl. I did get soem video too.
Dam, I'm frelled.

Ahh yes, spent a glorious day in the sun shoveling a truck load of mulch around my parents yard while my father, who couldn't help because he had a stiff neck, quietly gave advice from a seat in the shade of a mango tree.
Ahh yes, the Wild Turkey is still on special for $50/litre.

Ahhhhhhhh yes :cheers:

I'm having a great weekend for good beers. Blackout Stout was back on tap yesturday at Great Lakes Brewery and today I had the Barrol Aged Gonzo Porter(or was it a Stout...can't remember) from Flying Dog on tap at La Cave Du Vine.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... tasty!

Now I'm off to pee, then I'm going to pour myself a big old shot of my moonshine and sit in bed, put on my glasses, and continue to read my latest book, "Gods From Outer Space" by Erich Von Daniken. I've been on a Daniken kick lately and baught all his books for about $0.50 each. They are staples and I haven't gotten to read them yet so I figured, what the heck. It's mostly stuff I already know, but I can always use a good refreasher course now and again.

i really liked that blackout stout. wish i could find it around here. we got to go on overnight/off-base liberty last night. we also were authorized to drink alcohol..so i had my first beer since April 12th! it was awesome. :D looked up some stores on BA before heading out and went to one of them. picked up some victory hop wallop, stone russian imperial stout, and stone arrogant bastard. we also walked around downtown newport to a couple bars to have food and drinks. can't wait till next weekend..going to check out some different places. there are actually a couple brewpubs here which are on the list of things to do.

Back