misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Amen to that..*hic*

Mass just means the quantity, right?

4.gif

Still drinking the Mackasons XXX Stout.

I think on Sunday I'm going to make a Bloody Mary. Or maybe I'll do morning Bloody Maries before work. I want to juice a tomato out of the garden and use the Defcon 1 for the spice (make a scratch Bloody Mary).

Hey John! How much do I use?

Lookout - i had a real busy last 4 or 5 days (time gets a bit blurry when you do a couple 16 hour days)
anyway its friday night...more s*t to do but i'm taking tonight off, and you know what that means.....

well ok neither do I but I'll read about it here in the morning :D

Ok, i finally got paid...so tonight it's off to pay the rent and buy my usual friday night entertainment.....a 1.75L bottle of Bombay Sapphire.....and maybe a twelver of something else just in case....yep, it's gonna be a good night tonight!

Sickmont said:
Ok, i finally got paid...so tonight it's off to pay the rent and buy my usual friday night entertainment.....a 1.75L bottle of Bombay Sapphire.....and maybe a twelver of something else just in case....yep, it's gonna be a good night tonight!

I don't know what a bombay saphire is but if it's 1.75 L who cares.

I got a few hours head start on you :P

:cheers:

bentalphanerd said:
I don't know what a bombay saphire is but if it's 1.75 L who cares.

I got a few hours head start on you :P

:cheers:

Just remember, you start earlier but you also finish earlier too:P

imaguitargod said:
Broccoli flowers. The part that you eat are the flower buds....so therefor I gave you both food and flowers ;)

So I have flowers to use as food and the stalk as dog food, my dog goes absolutely mental over broccoli stalks. I'd choose the rainbow Scotch Bonnets though ;)

Back