misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

must go. Shall leave you with this gem from a much admired fellow drinker.

From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put.

Sir Winston Churchill

Currently dinking Wolaver's Will Stevens' Pumkin Ale....not enjoying it, needs more pumpkin and cowbell, less hops. But then again, I haven't found a Wolaver's product I like.

28 oz Bloody Mary made using some of the habanero paste I made two days ago....niiiiiiiiiiccccceeeee...

Gota Couple of Bottles Of Chimay Blue and Hoegaarden Grand Cru Nice quiet night in..Kids are out and time to chill..i hope :)

Bout to crack open a Mackasons XXX Stout. Then it's time to walk the dogs and drive to work (have to stop off at radio shack and get some circuit boards before work though.

Had a Dogfish Head Pumpkin on tap at North Market, went to work a the Hudson loaction and got harassed and berated by the boss and quite, went back home fed the dogs. Went to La Cave and happly enjoyed a Stone Bitter Chocolate Stout on tap. And now I'm going to have my final Mackason XXX Stout.

Still am working at the Legacy location....but boy is this going to cause financial problems.

Home sweet home. I can drink properly again, yay! I'll be having some Newcastle. OK, I'll be having a lot of Newcastle.

WB Impy! :)

4.gif

Ha, it's a good day...my fave uncle called to say he had beer for me.

Good news eh?

Turns out it's a 30-pack of Miller.
2.gif

WooHooooo!

Just had the following beers:
Stone BitterOatmeal Stout on tap
A bomber of well aged Stone 10Th Anniversery Ale

and....uh...that's it.

imaguitargod said:
Just had the following beers:
Stone BitterOatmeal Stout on tap
A bomber of well aged Stone 10Th Anniversery Ale

and....uh...that's it.

I demand details... Stone 10th Anniversary? Mmmmmmmm. Me want.
Oh and drinking my own pepper vodka. Just the low end jalapeno thai 90 proof stuff on ice.

Just finished off a The Raven and three bottles of Clipper City MarzHon.

JayT said:
I demand details... Stone 10th Anniversary? Mmmmmmmm. Me want.
My friend and chili-head in training, Eric Chem, had it aging in his basement. It was smooth and tasty and just oh so perfect.

Back