misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

hey passow when did u start brewing. me to friend from germany got me started check out beerbeerandmorebeer.com . just had three double shots of van goh double expresso vodka woot woot

naganero said:
hey passow when did u start brewing. me to friend from germany got me started check out beerbeerandmorebeer.com . just had three double shots of van goh double expresso vodka woot woot
Well, I distilled about a year and a half ago out in LA, I helped out brewing beer in February, made a wine in August and then have started homebrewing my own beer last month. Up next is a Pumpkin Ale.

Just pollished off two of my homebrews (an easy task at 2.7%abv), soon I shall have two more and a bomber of something my friend is picking up for our weekly "Sarah Connor Chronicals/Bad Movie Night".

Well, I've hadf about three of my own homebrews, another of a beer I helped make (Zombie Berry) and a bomber of Reuinion '08 by Bison......once again...really have to pee....

i've done a couple of heifs and some brown ale. but right know i got some meads in airlock and a few wines, but more beer soon.

texas blues said:
Dude..you really are quite the "peebody" you know.

Cheers, TB.
Yep, I'm a modern day Renesonse man.... :D

naganero said:
i've done a couple of heifs and some brown ale. but right know i got some meads in airlock and a few wines, but more beer soon.
YES!!! MORE BEER!!!!!!

K, here are my options for tonight:
Widmer Bros Seasonal "Brrr" ale
Avery seasonal Old Jubilation christmas ale
Unibroue Trois Pistoles
North Coast Old Rasputin incredibly badass imperial stout
Victory Storm King incredibly badass stout
Stone Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale

Want to save some of these for thanksgiving.....Guess i'm gonna crack open one I haven't tried and go with the Brrr beer. Brrr beer is fun to say. Brrr beer brrr beer brrr beer

Brrr
3060607826_249f1f8371.jpg

Poured a nice dark reddish amber. Nice floral hops and bitterness present up front but then mellows out and finishes with a malty finish. Pretty good stuff, I'll pick another one next time I go to the store.

Oh, and the head is only absent because I poured it very carefully since the chimay glass holds 12oz w/o much headroom. It left nice lacing and was by no means flat.

:cheers:

Whyy I aughta...

beer beer beer...its what u drink when u cant afford real booze :P

lately beer gives me a headache before i can drink enough of it to not feel anu7ythibg. Yeah i know thats not a word but im not in a spell check mood.

If you're a beer fan - get some kentuky bourbon - cheap or not - 1 bottle = crate of beer for alc content...just mix it down with ginger ale or coke & crank up a bit of vintage bob {dylan}

well that my advice & theres not a lot i can do to change it.

:cheers:

bentalphanerd said:
beer beer beer...its what u drink when u cant afford real booze :P

lately beer gives me a headache before i can drink enough of it to not feel anu7ythibg. Yeah i know thats not a word but im not in a spell check mood.

Hey Bent, can I see your man-card?

*punches it*

It's cool man, you still got like 3 punches left before we have to kick you out.

:lol:

Back