misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Txclosetgrower said:
3044084657_eb29f740c1.jpg

Read 'em and weep bitches, you're staring at my shiny new 25th anniversary Chimay chalice. Only 8 bucks for the beer and the glass, beats the ass of the 18 they charged me for that stone ruination IPA + mug.

Chimay glasses always make me smile and think .. i need to control myself as there in the cupboard for a Christmas/new year came of cards with some friends..erm late November count might just have one later :)

JayT said:
Was it good? I'm drinking the Full Moon I mentioned yesterday. Not all that great.
It was great!

Txclosetgrower said:
3044084657_eb29f740c1.jpg

Read 'em and weep bitches, you're staring at my shiny new 25th anniversary Chimay chalice. Only 8 bucks for the beer and the glass, beats the ass of the 18 they charged me for that stone ruination IPA + mug.

That's a good deal. I've used that glass once or twice, very thick and sturdy. I'll keep my eye out for that deal.

sure, why the hell not? I got a couple of Chimay glasses from a local bar once for free. They are the big chalice like that one and a mini one (probably about 5 ounces). I like Chimay, but there are much better Belgian beers. Not to say that Chimay isn't great Tx.

I got that once. Good deal, but I found that I really only like the blue label one. The red isn't bad. but I really don't like the white one much.

1st beer of the night is a Pranqster Belgian ale brewed by North Coast, same people that make that badass Old Rasputin stout. Up next is either victory storm king or malheur 12, can't decide.

imaguitargod said:
I'm at work right now. I am daydreaming of drinking a very good beer....does this still allow me to post here?

It indeed does i dreamed i had that had my Chimay in the cupboard and actually id taken them to wales..Gutted :D

started my night with a double jager and a glass of mead. no cluee if i'll have more, but the night is young...and so are we.

just me...the pressure cooker...and the new Ween DVD.

fineexampl said:
started my night with a double jager and a glass of mead. no cluee if i'll have more, but the night is young...and so are we.

just me...the pressure cooker...and the new Ween DVD.

Jaegar...turns barfing into an art!

Cheers, TB.

My wife who doesn't drink just called me from the bar. I think she and her drunk friends are drinking Jaegar shots! Instant stupid! (good times)

Cheers, TB.

JayT said:
So TB, how was the wife when she got home? Bet you had a fun night.

She managed to cab it home. I was out by 10pm well before she got home. I was a bit loopy as well as I was trying to kill a toothache with liquid percodan (beer and tequila). She'll be in bed all day I reckon and then go get her truck. This whole thing works well for me as I can milk this thing out and hang it over her head for months! Everytime I start losing an argument, I'll whip out the drunk night card.

Cheers, TB.

I managed to kill the toothache last night but seems it is back. I think it's not an actual tooth but a pinched nerve at the corner of my jaw. I went and bought a bottle of Hornito's and an 18 pack of ....(I am so ashamed) Budweiser to try and kill it again tonight. I didn't want to waste good beer on killing some pain. So I'll be watching the Hatton fight, making a batch of hot sauce... some sundried tomato, mushroom, 4 cheese mac and cheese...and on my lawyer's advice...drinking heavily. In between all that I may make a post or 2 and most assuredly will have something absolutely stupid to say.

Cheers ya'll, TB.

Back