misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

On my way to the tiny ass town of Troy, TX for thanksgiving. Got this laptop connected to the internet via my iphone's 3g connection so I'll still be able to get my THP fix. First up on my beer list for today is an Oaked Arrogant Bastard. What better way to start a family get together than with a ridiculously awesome beer.

Got the Pinkus Alt goin' on right now. Thus far for T-day I have stayed away from the tequila. Tequila and cooking are bad juju...sometimes. I might have to make sure the bottle isn't going bad though...

Cheers, TB.

Had four pints at the bar near my work for $2 each. The surcuity guard showed up and baught me two b/c he knew me...how nice of him. Sam Adams Winter Lagar...very nice!

Have to pee again...sigh....beer seems to always go through me extremely fast.....

Well shucks, least most of ya got to have booze with turkey day, me I had to wait 9 hrs until i got home and teetotal sort of fam.

Remedying that now. Was a good day though. :)

QuadShotz said:
Well shucks, least most of ya got to have booze with turkey day, me I had to wait 9 hrs until i got home and teetotal sort of fam.

Remedying that now. Was a good day though. :)

Nice you had a liquid infused break my friend :lol:;)

JayT said:
Damn I'm gettin drunk. Had this new drink tonight. I call it Makedo. It's Big glass of ice, juice of two limes, two or three shots of vodka, and fill it with 7-up. Repeat...repeat...repeat... Oh yeah, I had an Oaked Arrogant Bastard too.

Dude, i LOVE vodka-ups. I just use way too much vodka with them though. Like a good third of the glass is vodka, then top it off with 7-up, then a spritz of lime juice.

Then wake up on the floor the next day late for work after consuming 5 or 6 of them.

QuadShotz said:
Yeah..my sister actually made Shirley Temples for us...:shocked:

That's what they needed..lots of Vodka. ;)

i'm sorry to hear that. My sister made 5 gallons of homemade sangria for yesterday...i drank about a gallon and a half myself.

Vodka/Peach Snapps/orange Juice/Cranberry Juice my poison for my good wife after we have drove down to wales..Just hits the spot..

Had two pints of Souther Tier Chocolate Stout,....my god was it heaven. I also has some Deus which is beer made with chagange yeast...really interesting!

I've been slowly warming up to stouts, I think it's just this time of year or something. I ended up walking out with 4 stouts 1 oaked arrogant bastard and 1 ruination IPA. 2 Old Rasputin imperial stouts, 1 yeti imperial stout & 1 victory storm king stout.

I just drank an old rasputin and now I'm working on this yeti. Never had the yeti before adn I must say it is damned good. Just too drunk to elaborate. Two very strong beers, both weighing in over 9%. This movie needs to hurry up downloading otherwise I might not be awake for it. How awesome it is to get a good buzz going off two beers. God I can't believe I ever used to drink that piss-water rice beverage they call beer around here. I tried to buy beer while back home for thanksgiving and I just gave up. I doubt if there was a single IPA or stout to be had within the city limits.

Ugh...god I hated the Yeti. Storm king's good especially if you like old Rasputin.

Just had two of my homebrews. Tomarrow, I brew The Pumpkin Ale!!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!!

drinken bourbon on a sunday evening...

bbq'd italian sausages in a burger roll
with sliced home toms & green sevens

tragedy

my glass needs refilling and the fridge is a mile away.

bentalphanerd said:
drinken bourbon on a sunday evening...

bbq'd italian sausages in a burger roll
with sliced home toms & green sevens

tragedy

my glass needs refilling and the fridge is a mile away.

drunkinee blurrybon nows is a mondee

ayy

Wow,,,,,,lots of beer in me now. A half of a gallon of ...wait...half of a galon and a pint of Willoughby Brewing Companies' X-Mas ale (9%ish abv) and a pint of their Porter (8.25% abv)...........feeling good. Breqwed my Accidental Imperial Pumpkin Ale this morning too...more on that when I'm sober and seeing straight..........

Hmm, seems I had a sixer of Newcastle Brown Ale, a few mixed drinks, then decided to take my brother out for a night.

Heh, played a bit of pool, had a few pitchers & gets a bit fuzzy after that. Apparently I went to McD's...eep. Least I took along a bottle of NagaMama.

Woke up frelled at 7:30am. :D

Back