misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

bentalphanerd said:
:cheers:

Whyy I aughta...

beer beer beer...its what u drink when u cant afford real booze :P

lately beer gives me a headache before i can drink enough of it to not feel anu7ythibg. Yeah i know thats not a word but im not in a spell check mood.

If you're a beer fan - get some kentuky bourbon - cheap or not - 1 bottle = crate of beer for alc content...just mix it down with ginger ale or coke & crank up a bit of vintage bob {dylan}

well that my advice & theres not a lot i can do to change it.

:cheers:

See your trains a rolling tonight brother good tunes good booze..Nice ;)

That's the spirit. You know Omri, in the US, this is the biggest drinking day of the year. Not quite sure why, but it is bigger than New Year's Eve and the Superbowl (#'s 2 and 3). I guess it is because everyone has off work tomorrow for Thanksgiving.

Omri said:
In Israel the biggest drinking day is everyday. :D

Right on mate.
beer0000.gif

Thank you Sumerians!

Good show on inventing Beer, bummer about Babylon... ;)

Beer, Cica 2500BC:

Alulu_Tablet.jpg

Now there's a recipe for ya IGG. :-)

Cheers!

Damn he's cute. j/k Damn I'm gettin drunk. Had this new drink tonight. I call it Makedo. It's Big glass of ice, juice of two limes, two or three shots of vodka, and fill it with 7-up. Repeat...repeat...repeat... Oh yeah, I had an Oaked Arrogant Bastard too.

JayT said:
Damn he's cute. j/k Damn I'm gettin drunk. Had this new drink tonight. I call it Makedo. It's Big glass of ice, juice of two limes, two or three shots of vodka, and fill it with 7-up. Repeat...repeat...repeat... Oh yeah, I had an Oaked Arrogant Bastard too.

Needs more vodka...

Cheers, TB.

Too bad I wasted it. I never thought of the fact that while I would be drinking it my tastebuds would be useless to me.:mouthonfire: Should have saved it for another time. Oh well, guess I'll just have to get more.

Started this am with Baileys in my coffee. Mid morning switching to Bloody Maria's. The duck and game hen are prepped and ready.
Beer, booze and birds...good times.

Cheers, TB.

I'm waiting until we get to the Aunt's house. I have to pace myself as this is going to be a long day. About two hours or so there drinking crap beer (last year it was Michelob Ultra BLEEECHHH), but then I get to go to my friend Steve's house and party. He's getting a keg! Whoohoo. I hope it's something good. Whatever, it's a keg and it's free!

Back