misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Hmmmm......I think I've had the most posts on this thread......maybe that says somethiing about me....who knows.

Just finished a Sixer of Thirsty Dog 12 Dogs of Christmas Ale....I'm adding it to BA right now.....

Sorry I was awol last night. (At pool league) I am currently having a growler of Lancaster Brewing Co Winter Warmer. Ahhhh. If that is not enough I bought another bottle of Oaked Arrogant Bastard, as well as a pub can of Beamish, and a bottle of Blue Moon's Full Moon. Then if that's not enough, I too will be on the cheap vodka train. I'm pretty sure that I will be asleep long before that though.

I haven't had good beer in a while. I had a couple Guinness at the show the other night, but it was FAR too cold, and it never tastes good right from the can or in a plastic cup. It was either that or trash beers.

Txclosetgrower said:
2 broken halo IPAs whilst making sauce.

TWO!!? TWO!!? What kind of THPer' are you? TWO? Everyone knows that a session making sauce takes a minimum of 5 beers and at least one shot of whatever. Take my advice and go make another batch of sauce and do it up righteous!

Cheers, TB.

JayT said:
Sorry I was awol last night. (At pool league) I am currently having a growler of Lancaster Brewing Co Winter Warmer. Ahhhh. If that is not enough I bought another bottle of Oaked Arrogant Bastard, as well as a pub can of Beamish, and a bottle of Blue Moon's Full Moon. Then if that's not enough, I too will be on the cheap vodka train. I'm pretty sure that I will be asleep long before that though.

wait a minute....i'm on a cheap vodka train because i currently CANT AFFORD the good beers

That's kind of what I was saying too. I am nearly out of good beer and if I run out that is all I have in the house too. I got some Victory Storm King tonight so I should be ok. Hey you could do worse than cheap vodka. Like Miller Lt, or, worse yet PBR.... right IGG?

Txclosetgrower said:
*in a drunken belligerent voice*
HEY! now I didn't say how damn many I drank on the way into the kitchen!

Okay..you're off the hook for now. Hell, I usually have three beers just staring in the fridge at the ingredients.

Cheers, TB.

Got desperate and had a MGD then got REAAAAALLLY desperate and opened a beer I was going to age (2008 Great Lakes Christmas Ale)....they are still available in 6 packs and cases, so I'll pick up more at next paycheck.

3044084657_eb29f740c1.jpg

Read 'em and weep bitches, you're staring at my shiny new 25th anniversary Chimay chalice. Only 8 bucks for the beer and the glass, beats the ass of the 18 they charged me for that stone ruination IPA + mug.

Back