misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

I just googled it, and you're close IGG, but it is an English holiday at least originally. Why don't we have Boxing day?

JayT said:
I had a George Gales once, but I think it was only 5 years old. I remember it being very strong and very good, but I like that kind of thing. You're not the barleywine type are you Fine?
i've had some barleywine style stuff and it wasn't too bad. i think thsi non-carb stuff is for others. i'll finish the bottle and get back to you. i only drank about 2oz of the stuff.

imaguitargod said:
WARNING!!!! I've had the "George Gale & Co. Prize Old Ale 1996 but from the 1999 vintage, it's crap!!! The beer's not very good to beguin with and gets worse with age.
maybe so lil rabbit.

Today i hope to dive into the Stone Double Bastard and the Weyerbacher. We'll see how much work i get done.

QuadShotz said:
Not gourmet, but picked up a 1/2 rack of Kokanee Gold bottles.

Not bad stuff, and 5.3% will do for now. :)

I'm a can girl, I drink beer/Stella only from cans as I like the taste better, call me cheap if you like, none of this sipping out of a bottle or pouring it into a glass.
The Stella I'm drinking is only 5% though, they seem to be changing a lot of it to 5%, it used to always be 5.2%

rainbowberry said:
I'm a can girl, I drink beer/Stella only from cans as I like the taste better, call me cheap if you like, none of this sipping out of a bottle or pouring it into a glass.
The Stella I'm drinking is only 5% though, they seem to be changing a lot of it to 5%, it used to always be 5.2%
It depends on what you are drinking whether or not you pour. If it's a filtered/drink it cold kind of thing than from the bottle/can is fine. Some of the muddier things like alot of the Belgian brews aren't filtered so a glass is a must unless you like a mouthful of yeast or other beer silt. I wouldn't think of sipping a Sam Adams or whatnot as i can just chug it. You shouldn't chug the fancy stuff silly RB. :)

Hey I'm common, I just drink Stella, I have a bottle of red wine and I'm unsure what to do with that, maybe I'll just chug it out of the bottle one night.

rainbowberry said:

Milady, you can neer be Common to me. ;)
For one, you are entirely too attractive. And, you like beer, and chiles, and purple, and animals.
Oh, and mum was a nurse, da a coroner..healthcare FTW eh?

Nah, no other questions,

Skol,

QS

QuadShotz said:
Milady, you can neer be Common to me. ;)
For one, you are entirely too attractive. And, you like beer, and chiles, and purple, and animals.
Oh, and mum was a nurse, da a coroner..healthcare FTW eh?

Nah, no other questions,

Skol,

QS

I'd drink with you anytime Quad. xx

Back