misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Forgot to get beer today. All out. Will have to suffer through with pineapple juice and tequila...MY GAWD!!WHY MUST I SUFFER THIS WAY?!!!

Cheers, TB.

Ohhhhhh!!!!!!!! My stomush.........no more beer....can't fit any more...ughhhh...... 1 whole pizza and then 4 pints of stout and X-Mas beer....uhhhhhhhh....owwwww......trying to fit another 1/2 a pint of water in for good measure...not working too well.....uuuuuhhhhH!!!!

imaguitargod said:
Ohhhhhh!!!!!!!! My stomush.........no more beer....can't fit any more...ughhhh...... 1 whole pizza and then 4 pints of stout and X-Mas beer....uhhhhhhhh....owwwww......trying to fit another 1/2 a pint of water in for good measure...not working too well.....uuuuuhhhhH!!!!

Sounds like it's time to break the seal and start it all over again.

I had a decent weekend beer-wise. 2 sixes of Bohemia, 2 sixes of Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale, and my buddy showed up with a sh*tload of Boddington's. Can't argue with free beer....most especially if it's decent stuff.

Sickmont said:
Can't argue with free beer....
Sure can! Watch!

: Looks at empty beer bottle :

HEY YOU!!!!! What did you do with me last night? Why are you so empty? Doooon't you look at me that way. I...I'm sorry, I don't mean to yell. Please don't leave me! You are the only one who loves me!!!! DON'T GO!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked:

Great avatar Sickmont. I think RB would be proud.

Currently consuming JW Dundee's (it will always be JW Dundee's in my book, not their new, hip name) Winterfest (or whatever their winter beer is called).

JayT said:
How is that I have never had it.
It's really7 good! A little too much nutmeg but that seems to be the problem with everyone's winter brew.

JayT said:
Tonight it is Weyerbacher Double Simcoe for me!
Definitly report back on that one, I've always wanted to try it but haven't had the guts yet.

I too am drinking an IPA. I got a bomber of a fellow homebrew's IPA last night when we met up. REALLLYYYYY tasty!

Double Simcoe IPA
Double Simcoe IPA, 9.0% abv, is our incredible reward for Hopheads seeking the intense hop flavor in a Double IPA, without the harshness. It is brewed untilizing only the Simcoe hop variety. This hybrid hop, developed and trademarked by Select Botanicals Group, LLC in the year 2000, was created for its high alpha acid content, maximum aromatic oils, and low cohumulone(harshness) levels so that brewers can really put a lot of 'em in a beer and not create an overly harsh taste.

Double Simcoe IPA is a full-flavored ale with hints of pineapple and citrus upfront, a good malt backbone in the middle, and a clean finish that doesn't linger too long.

That's what they say about it. I think it smells a bit like grapefruit. Maybe even has hints of it in the taste. It clings to the glass a bit and has a good mouthfeel. The hops are definitely the showcase, but surprisingly it doesn't have a lot of an aftertaste. If you enjoy hoppy ipa such as Victory Hopdevil you'll like it. At 9% It wouldn't take to many though. I enjoy it, but I doubt I would drink more than 2-3 at one time.

imaguitargod said:
Great avatar Sickmont. I think RB would be proud.
Thanks, bro. just trying to keep folks on their toes.

imaguitargod said:
Currently consuming JW Dundee's (it will always be JW Dundee's in my book, not their new, hip name) Winterfest (or whatever their winter beer is called).

JayT said:
How is that I have never had it. Tonight it is Weyerbacher Double Simcoe for me!

It's JW Dundee's to me always as well. Jay you need to pick some up. Thats really good stuff there.

Currently having a pint from our new brewery here in Clevenald (Indigo Imp Brewing Company). It's their X-Mas ale and it's surprisingly good. Nothing I want a sixer of, but still quite good.

JayT said:
Double Simcoe IPA
Double Simcoe IPA, 9.0% abv, is our incredible reward for Hopheads seeking the intense hop flavor in a Double IPA, without the harshness. It is brewed untilizing only the Simcoe hop variety. This hybrid hop, developed and trademarked by Select Botanicals Group, LLC in the year 2000, was created for its high alpha acid content, maximum aromatic oils, and low cohumulone(harshness) levels so that brewers can really put a lot of 'em in a beer and not create an overly harsh taste.

Double Simcoe IPA is a full-flavored ale with hints of pineapple and citrus upfront, a good malt backbone in the middle, and a clean finish that doesn't linger too long.

That's what they say about it. I think it smells a bit like grapefruit. Maybe even has hints of it in the taste. It clings to the glass a bit and has a good mouthfeel. The hops are definitely the showcase, but surprisingly it doesn't have a lot of an aftertaste. If you enjoy hoppy ipa such as Victory Hopdevil you'll like it. At 9% It wouldn't take to many though. I enjoy it, but I doubt I would drink more than 2-3 at one time.
I've had that and it's superb! Weyerbacher is on my "to drink" list.

Tonight, as i detest champagne and sparkling wines, i purchased a bottle of Tripel Karmeliet. Not my picture, but this is what i have. Ratebeer gave it a 98, which is a decent sign. Even if it's average, it's better than most with a 98 rating. I also got an older mixed 12pk of River Horse products.

1313031955_4ddee03274.jpg

I didn't drink on New Year's Eve or yesterday as IGG made me sick, so I am drinking tonight. I got an Arrogant Bastard bomber, a Rogue Santa's Reserve and a Goose Island Christmas Ale. Should be a good night.

I had lots of fun on NY's..from PBR to Moose Drool on special at the bar...that was fun. ;)

ALso, found this..it's an 8% Blueberry Lager..surprisingly good.
Will knock ya on yer bhut if ya think it's just nice berries.

S6302145.JPG

Has real blueberries..even warns of berry sediment being possible.
Very sweet, but has a kick. A fun party beer. :)

http://www.wildbluelager.com/

Best way to get yer antioxidents I've found.. ;)

-QS

JayT said:
I didn't drink on New Year's Eve or yesterday as IGG made me sick
Sorry. I told you to clean the pipe before you take a hit but noooooooo! You were all like "I've got a strong immune system from all the peppers I eat...woooooo!!!!" :lol:

Back