• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Fatalii smackdown

Pepper-Guru said:
It'll be alright patty-cake ;)

Damn, i guess posting that picture of kittens sent this thread downhill fast. Now we have grown men calling each other "patty-cake"

:lol:

You and patrick both should just throw those fataliis out, this is all over and i already won it

Txclosetgrower said:
Damn, i guess posting that picture of kittens sent this thread downhill fast. Now we have grown men calling each other "patty-cake"

:lol:

You and patrick both should just throw those fataliis out, this is all over and i already won it

Well if the winner is whoever can get the biggest, most ass kickinest' Fatalii tree, then you might wanna get ready to eat those words TX:cool:

Pepper-Guru said:
lol!

Awww...That was awful sweet of me to say:lol:

Anywho, I don't like to baby my peppers. Infact I enjoy and prefer 6 ton logs smashing my plants!;)

I like to yell at mine and punch and kick them.

Mine is so mean I saw it punch a baby right in the face. Then it kicked a puppy just for good measure.

mine aren't mean...they are lovers....I stroke them every day... ;)

Holy Habanero, this is too funny.

Well, MY Fatalii trees are so big and mean, that everytime I go out to feed them, they tell me they are going to rape and pillage my wife and kids and then roll ME up in a JOB for an after sex smoke!:shocked:

Pepper-Guru said:
Holy Habanero, this is too funny.

Well, MY Fatalii trees are so big and mean, that everytime I go out to feed them, they tell me they are going to rape and pillage my wife and kids and then roll ME up in a JOB for an after sex smoke!:shocked:

You sure you didn't mistake me for a fatalii tree?

wow......This is discouraging. A little harsh language is all mine give me.

I may as well throw in the towell that my 200 ft fatali bush knitted for me.;)

I have a new theory on how Super-thrive can also affect the growers by increasing testosterone levels and making them piss further/higher:)

you may be on to something Potawie... :lol:

Back