• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Fatalii smackdown

MrArboc said:
I sowed 2. I seem to have some kind of magic fingers:)

The Penispepper won't rise though, if enyone have seed to spare I'd like to give it a jank.. try, Send me a PM;)

If you are having trouble getting it to rise - try the blue pill.

dreamboat

Fataliis Transplanted to 3" containers

Just finished transplanting my Smackdown Fataliis....

regular Fataliis - the ones from Tomato Growers are doing the best with my homegrown seeds coming in a close second...Peppermania seedlings healthy but small..

020809a004.jpg

Red and Chocolate Fataliis - these things are growing by leaps and bounds...they needed watering and are a little "wilty"

020809a006.jpg

in their new home and where they will stay until plantout...will take another transplant to 6" containers in about a month. 15.6K lumens 2700K light, 12K lumens 6500K Light. Will increase lumens to 60K by the end of the week...

020809a007.jpg

thanks ABM...just checked it at soil level and it is 82F

here is my best fatali at about 3 weeks
pepperstuff007.jpg

KIDDING.

Here is the little pooper.
pepperstuff006.jpg

I couldn't get any to come up, and suddenly I had tons of the little guys.

You and me both bigt!

I think I've got one fatalii with four leaves. I had a chocolate one going pretty good but I knocked the darn light over and it landed perfectly on top of it. Got a couple more coming on though so hopefully I can give AJ a run for his money. You reading this old timer?? I'm coming after you!!:P

bring it on young Patrick...bring it on my friend... :lol:

:you need to worry about PRF and not me:

Nova I'm thinkin sand and peat with cocco nutes theyseem to like that.
I doubt its physically possible to catch potawie and Aj from here so I might have to resort to cheating lol

stillmanz said:
Nova I'm thinkin sand and peat with cocco nutes theyseem to like that.
I doubt its physically possible to catch potawie and Aj from here so I might have to resort to cheating lol

How would you do that stillz ?

Here's the first Fatalii of the season for me. Emerged today February 09 2009. Hard to think that this little hook will be producing hundreds of mouth burning peppers in a few months:shocked:

At the end of this Smakdown I'll post a before and after picture. This will be the before picture:
3268375374_b9089b4ca4.jpg

Pepper-Guru, you might want to move that six ton log off of that poor thing so it can at least stand up straight.:P It is kinda cute.:lol:

Back