• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Fatalii smackdown

Mine is a rare variant of the fatalii. Its called the "Bonsai" or "miniture" Fatalii.

They are extrodinary plants and vary rare.

They gorw extremly slowly and stay very small.

Rumour has it they produce pods the size of a match head with 1,000,000,000 SHU!

Im very proud to be growing one.

I will gladly save seeds for all who want some.

It also has a fair sized pair of Bolox!

cheers

FataliiFlop824x549.jpg

you got it Carol...can't keep them off the streets...you can't see, but there is a cup of pencils I found that they keep around for emergencies... :lol:

there's the man to catch....great looking plants cappy...great looking plants....

remember to pinch all buds off for the next two months to make your plants bushier and more productive later on in the season.... ;)

Thanks a whole bunch AJ but pinch any buds come on! The only thing I really like eating is little seedlings. I alway grow more than one seed per cell so that I can nibble on the tasty little sproats. This is first polinated flower bud no? Spring is almost here.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
This is first polinated flower bud no? Spring is almost here.

I thought it was first ripe pepper....

I thought it was about the plant that can drink the most liquor before it passes out pantsless in a gutter.....

I like to see this as a progressive comparison. Some might get the first pod, but we'll see if they sacrifice overall growth/production;)

I'm sticking with "Whose plant can drink whose plant under the table?"

I've been conditioning mine early, watering with nothing but grain alcohol spiked with a pinch of hate.

He's gonna grow up to be a right surly bastard.

I'm just loving mine...they respond quite well to a loving touch and the smell of pechouli

AlabamaJack said:
I'm just loving mine...they respond quite well to a loving touch and the smell of pechouli

Patchouli?!? You sure you're growing peppers and not pot, you hippy?

Back