• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. The babies are back on the patio w/morning sun and afternoon shade. The sun can get fierce at 6000' so it's quite important to wear sunscreen all the time, Chuck. The plants can get severe sunburn, too. Another hot day.

And then there's Sic with his drooling gators, ready to attack him without any notice. Stay safe 'cuz they're really scary.

Have a great Saturday and share your treasures. It's going to be a beautiful day.

Good morning all :)

iexJAQg.jpg
   :D
:dance:  :dance:

Hope you all have a spectacular Saturday !

:cheers: 

Good morning everyone and Happy Father's Day to all the guys. Yesterday daughter wanted a few tomatoes and peppers for her patio so she bought the soil and momma did the work. Typical. Now I have zero peppers not planted. They don't look too promising, but . . .

Enjoy this beautiful day, stay safe, and share your fun. It's the little things that count.

Good Sunday Morning All...we are getting more rain than I anticipated..well we know how weather pattern changes..so I don't miss
having to h2o...today high 70's & cloudy.."high humdidity" in the air ;) ..well plants love humidity as far as I can see here.seems fine.
Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful fathers out there..
To Chuck specially for you my friend..
15100-Happy-Fathers-Day%2Bcopy.jpg
Hope you & your son enjoy the day together

Good morning! Hope you all have a great day!

Had a great weekend. Potted up 30 more plants Saturday morning and relaxing the rest of the weekend. Just spent one on one time with my mom and son.

Thank you so much for the card and wishes, Sandy. You Rock!

Jane, I've been getting in the habit of wearing sun screen. I hate the stuff, but it's better than the alternatives. I'm glad you've got all the peppers planted. I've got 45 left. I would like to plant some more, but I don't think I have any more room.

Good morning everyone. Hot here for the next few days, but not as hot as where Chuck lives. The plants will like the heat. My peppers are so far behind everyone's, I just hope the growing season doesn't end too soon. The coyotes were howling again early this AM around 1:30am. Hope they caught a few bunnies.

Have a great day and talk to your plants. That's why many of my tomatoes do well. Stay safe and well hydrated.

Back