• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning All..busy with everything..work/plants/whatever.
Well the heat wave is gone for the immediate future "PERFECTO" weather is here .low humidity  thus dry/70's at day/60's at nite....
I can bottle some up and send to you..so let me know...this should stay like this for the foreseeable future with an occasional bout of rain,so I don't have to H20 :party:
Lots of new teen drivers around so watch out on the roads ..I still see people texting & driving..well enjoy! :dance:

Good Morning!
+12c, raining steady since yesterday morning. Got about 5 rows of veg that have come up, the beans are 3" overnight, so gardens a hopping.
Depending on the rain, will be moving bed and food to new place, its an open trailer so depends how wet I want things lol.
Have a great Day !!!

Good morning all.  I actually slept a full 8 hours last night, but I feel more tired this morning than I do on the nights when I sleep for 6 hours or less.  Strange how that works.

Also, there's still hope for my Moruga and Hab plants that got shredded in the wind.  They just might look a little ugly while they fill in their bald spots.

Enjoy the day everyone.  It's coffee o'clock for me.

Good morning all :)
another wonderful Sunny day :dance:
currently 69F/ 21C supposed to get up to 85F/ 29C later this afternoon
 most of my plants got pretty beat up in the hail storm we had few days ago, but only a few snapped stems, so most should recover just fine.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday, and remember there is so much to be Thankful for 
VCJLCOk.jpg

S.M.I.L.E. :D

:cheers:

Good morning. Hope you all have a fantastic day. I'll be showing gratitude. Stay hydrated and have fun.

mpicante said:
Good morning everyone.It's beginning to heat up over here.I believe summer is here.Lately on the news it seems people are doing some bad things to one another and it's scary.What are people thinking?Have a good day and be safe.Coffee and smiles.
Its terrible the things that some people do. I don't have cable so the only news source is if I look for it. When I do I'm disappointed. It seems that's all they want to report these days, is the bad stuff. There has to be some good wholesome stories out there. Maybe people want to hear about the bad things in life. Maybe that's the case and its alll for the ratings. Out of all the people oin the world, only a fraction of a percent are doing bad.

Thank goodness, I have a chile garden to put things into perspective.

Good Morning Everyone...it has been cool here now 63* to reach 72..I hope for cooler weather out West...like we have here.
I know how draining it can be..so fingers crossed. :P..do  stay hydrated and sunscreen.

Lots of sadness out there  daily... all evident in the  ER .....grief evident all around ..the result of
all these heinous  crimes being committed ..makes one realize  how people's lives are changed by the minute& forever..
Never know what comes through the Trauma Center...I can say this its not a pretty site.

Be safe,drive carefully & have a pleasant day. ;)

Good morning everyone! Are you ready for a Father's Day celebration? I don't think I've been watched as lunch before, sic.

It's going to be a hot one at 92 today. The deck has it's 2nd coat so I can move my sun stressed plants to their usual spot. A few have sunburn but they should recover. No flowers from them yet, but he Annuum Fresnos even have peppers. Lots of weeding in the flowers left to do, but that's a never-ending battle.

Enjoy your Friday and be safe. Give someone an extra smile.

Lol. The gator was 30 feet from me. Posted a pic in my glog a couple weeks ago of one I was within ten feet of. I've draged two of them out of our swamp. Got a pic somewheres buried in the lounge of me holding ones mouth shut.

Congratulations dragon on your new place. Big fat bike ride today and prepare mentally for Father in laws arrival tomorrow. Good morning and lets all have a fantastic day.

Back