• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. Another hot one so it's off to water at the community garden before the heat sets in, and then coffee. The garden's looking pretty good in spite of the very dry heat and becoming -brown lawns. I feel sorry for those people in the southeast with the onset of Hurricane Cindy. Rain, rain, rain.

Stay safe today and share your coffee and smiles. It's a great day already.

Good morning.

Plants are looking good. Some minor spider more damadge, but overall great looking. It was 110 in the hoophouse yesterday.

Been triple digits. 101 yesterday. 11 hrs in the sun all day, no fun. Been busy at work. Haven't taken a lunch this week. Well I'm off to do it again.

I know what you mean Jane. Everything is changing colors around here as well. Couldn't keep up with watering of my lawn. I just quit watering all together. Suppose to hang around upper 90's for the next couple weeks.

Have a great day you all and stay hydrated. I know, I will

Chuck

Good morning all :)

was able to get some time in the garden yesterday  :dance:  20 more peppers in their final homes for the year  :party:  (almost finished)
the daylillies are all about to start blooming here. Got this pic early in the morning before the sun faded it out(turns more orangeish after a few hours in bright sun)

tmg46y9.jpg

Strawberry Candy Daylily 

hope to get a few more hours in the garden later this afternoon :)

don't forget to S.M.I.L.E. :D   and have a wonderful Wednesday  :dance:

coffee-time

:cheers:

Good Morning Everyone....Summer has officially arrived...today continues to be really nice 83*/57* 
Bad weather with Storm Cindy in the Gulf Coast Region...that area gets hit so hard..hope for the best.
Triple digit temps on the West Coast ..Lordy Lordy..I guess I should be grateful its not bad here..ain't nothin' to complain about.

Chuck maybe some yogurt you can take a few minutes to eat along with some fruit.I eat a lot of nuts always pack them in my bag.
Stay as cool & hydrated & hope this will pass soon.
Take care all & be safe&drive carefully. :P

Good Morning Everyone..it's another "lovlee" New England Day ..lots of food plans today on the grill..low humidity/low 80's and just awesome.
Be safe & hoping for better weather for the areas  affected by triple digit heat.Photo of a farm near our home.

grabber_farm.jpg

Good morning everyone. Beautiful picture, wiri. I miss living in New England except for the humidity. I love the drier air. Plus we don't seem to get as many bugs in the garden. Hubby finally got the antiquated sprinkler fixed so it should be great for another year. I dug up my first garlic! Too small for me so I'll wait another week and try again.

Have a wonderful day and stay safe and hydrated. Keep your loved ones in your thoughts.

Good Morning Everyone..today in the 80's with a slim chance of rain later on..Thanks for the compliments on the photo.Lots of farms here,
more cows than people.very quiet,the UPS truck is traffic...its a good place to destress & listen to chirps versus health monitor alarms & city traffic.
Very fortunate to live here,we have a few acres..its country.. have to go out of town for everything,..but not but  a few miles..
The Yanks will have 3 teams on their backs,esp., if they play like last night...the team up north RED somethin' :rofl:  along with Tampa will give them
a run..I don't think they have pitching to beat them in the long run..but I would pick Tampa.they are now under the radar but catching up..they are good.
Enjoy the day ,smell the roses peak at the peppers/tomatoes.etc...most of all be safe. :P

Back