• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning nearly noon  :shocked:  WOW ! where did the morning go ?  :lol:
Good day people :)

Hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend 

I got the last of the peppers in their final homes for the year and i gotta say it feels good being caught up finally  :cool:
1/2 the garden still looks like carp from the storms we've had this year, but most survived and i should still get decent pepper harvests this summer :)

Hope you all have a magnificent Monday and a wonderful week

S.M.I.L.E. :D

:cheers:

After seeing a semi on fire smashing into barriers, a log truck turnt over with logs on both sided of interstate. Countless other small bothersome things. Yesterday's car running off the road next to the truck we were loading a side by side on, oh ya forgot week one the side by side flipped off trailer onto road 52 getting off interstate. I officially had enough of the interstate life. I will not be going back out there.

Short bike ride and fencing are on my plate today. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning everyone. Happy Wednesday. I haven't really been watching the storm patterns lately, but it sounds like more rain this year. We're starting the drought season again and are way below normal in rainfall. Luckily we still have the melting snow in reservoirs. Still, I don't want any more hail this season.

Stay safe and keep those gardens happy. Lots more bindweed to remove which is not my favorite chore. Have a great day!

Good Morning All...its 55* now to 72 today..wow I can't believe how cool it is plants  seem happy..the days are warm & sunny,
the tomatoes especially ..they like cool nights  like moi..good weather to sleep.
So far we have been on the mild side,generally speaking in terms of weather..bu that will not last I guaranteeeeeeeeeeee.
Have  a safe day,drive carefully and do a good deed for someone ,it really brightens one's day with a ;)

Back