• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good afternoon all ;)
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend

we've had some nice sunny weather  :party:
been workin' in the garden in the mornings when I can before the afternoon sun makes it a hot sweaty chore 

saw a deer in the neighbors yard about 5 this morning
as long as they stay out of my yard and don't eat all the wife's Lilly's again i'm happy  :dance:
speaking of Lillies, the really tall ones that are super fragrant are starting to bloom now :)  can smell them as soon as you go outside 
r4BQUCr.jpg

gZrs0XZ.jpg

time for a Coffee refill
:cheers:

Good  Morning  ALL.......My favorite holiday is today..its special in many ways to us .reflecting on the meaning of the day & having some great food on the grill is how we plan on spending the day... oh the weather is fantastic..low 80's low humidity...have a fantastic day,relax. :dance: 

270652-Happy-Birthday-America-.jpg

Good morning everyone. Happy 4th! Let's remember all who served our country, especially today.

I'm off to fertilize all the babies at the community garden this AM and get a head start on lots of errands, chores before the BBQ tonight. It'll be a busy, but fun day. Relaxing may come tomorrow.

Stay safe and away from those dangerous fireworks. Just saw on TV, a 17 y.o. who thought he would have some fun. He now is missing most of his fingers and had burns all over his right side. Let's be safe and smart, especially today.

Good Morning and Happy Independence day 

Hope everyone had a nice weekend

I gotta say this is the first year I remember being already tired of the fireworks before the 4th even (every night since Friday  :rolleyes: )
either my memory is getting worse or I'm just getting grumpier   :lol:

(insert rant about loud noises scaring the crap out of the animals with their sensitive ears :( )

hope everyone has a fun safe holiday

S.M.I.L.E. :D

and be excellent to each other

:cheers:

Good morning friends. Off to mow for the day and a few chores this evening. Fixing to go on a diet and lose 15pounds. That's about how much weight will be added to my bike for ultra cycling racing. I hate diets!!

Thought yall might get a kick out of this. A member last night in some texts acused me of shady business and being like bakers. He asked me last week about two boxes of jonahs. I said they would ship this week. He ordered and then changed demands on order. No biggie. I also have orders before his and yesterday was holiday. So after mowing all day I picked peppers in a lightning storm last evening so customers could get peppers friday or Saturday. Because he changed what he wanted in his order one box is being shipped this morning and the other monday morning, not enough ripe at moment. Dude said I was bad business and three day shipping turned into two weeks. Lol.

Good morning everyone. Hope your holiday was an enjoyable one. The noises in the neighborhood didn't stop until after midnight so I hope the fun has stopped. Not much planned today. Sic - just go with the punches on the deliveries. The person will see how great fresh peppers are and stop the rant.

Time for coffee. Gotta get this day planned. Picked my first go round of beets last night - guess I should pickle them or something.

Anyway, enjoy your day and stay safe and hydrated. I usually forget the water.

sicman said:
Good morning friends. Off to mow for the day and a few chores this evening. Fixing to go on a diet and lose 15pounds. That's about how much weight will be added to my bike for ultra cycling racing. I hate diets!!

Thought yall might get a kick out of this. A member last night in some texts acused me of shady business and being like bakers. He asked me last week about two boxes of jonahs. I said they would ship this week. He ordered and then changed demands on order. No biggie. I also have orders before his and yesterday was holiday. So after mowing all day I picked peppers in a lightning storm last evening so customers could get peppers friday or Saturday. Because he changed what he wanted in his order one box is being shipped this morning and the other monday morning, not enough ripe at moment. Dude said I was bad business and three day shipping turned into two weeks. Lol.
WOW who the Hell made that claim. Not a long standing member i hope, that fry's my ass.  Doesn't know our SICMAN if making that claim. 
And Good Morning to ALL :)

Good morning all. Been missing the morning post. Been busy at work so gardening before and after work.

Sorry for the problem Sic. You are NOTHING like Dale. I've purchased from your many times and spoke on the phone with you. Never a problem. Some people don't understand the way shipping works. And changing a order, changes everything. My girl friend sends out on average 40 packages a day, and as many as 100. Lots of customers and many are uneducated in the world of business and shipping. Lots of rude and nasty comments. Its unfortunately part of business. Most people would not behave like that in person.

Hope you all have a great day. Until next time.

Chuck

Back