• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Thanks Kath..the weather here is fantastic..low humidity/low 80's & sunny...just lovelee...Enjoy :P
                                Good Sunday Morning & Have a great day...today hot dogs & hamburgers on the grill.

butterfly_bush.jpg

Good morning everyone. Late morning. Had to get the community garden chores done before the heat will supposedly set in. Then we got a McD's iced coffee x 2. It doesn't really get us hydrated, but tastes yummy.

Lots more to clean up at home when the sun hides in the clouds - IF the sun hides.

Hope your day is going well and that you're staying cooler. Share the smiles and your good fortune.

Good morning. Hot,Hot,Hot! Some rain wouldn't be bad Jane. Its been clouding up every night or so, but nothing. Even had thunder and lightning last night, but no rain.

Still working in the heat 10hrs a day. Drinking lots of water. Can't seem to drink enough.

You did good with the Gravely, Sic. I just worked on one not to long ago. Had to test it out afterwards. Vicious to anything in its path. That was a fun day. LOL!

Hope all you gals and guys have a great day and stay cool.

Off to work.

wiriwiri said:
Good Morning Everyone...we  have temps as yesterday & a bit of rain...so I won't have to h2o.
Don't forget  sunscreen& fluids  for the higher temp areas some are in...
Stay safe & enjoy the day as best you can.. ;)
Jealous. Jealous. We need your rain! Chuck's working in our 90++ degree temps and our green lawns of Spring have browned up quite a bit. The one good thing about the dryness is having fewer bugs. I hope!

Back