• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all :)

its already 75F and just started lightly raining here
supposed to get up to 90F this afternoon with 73% Humidity
remember to keep hydrated 

snapped a couple flower pics while out there this morning :)
x6T2B4r.jpg

8aCrBJB.jpg

DcF84dh.jpg

LBj9XwL.jpg

7N8ykMa.jpg

It's like having our own living silent fireworks show each morning  :party:

Hope you all have a wonderful day 
don't forget to S.M.I.L.E. :D

:cheers:

Good late morning everyone. Got up before the sun was over the horizon and saw a beautiful pink hue. I had to finish digging up all the garlic, bundle, and then hang them in the garage. Smells gooood!  It's supposed to reach 100* today so I wanted to get chores done before it got really hot.

Hope your day is going well. Drive safely and stay hydrated. I love summer colors, but not the heat.

Good morning friends. Bike ride then a little nursery work, mostly pulling weeds - blah! In the market for a new mower going to look at a couple today. Probably end up with a gravely unless something really catches my eye today. Hope everyone is having a great week. Bless up and walk gently.

Good morning all :)

currently 66F / 19C supposed to get up to 80F / 27C so cooler than yesterday  :dance:

peppers are coming along, i really notice growth a lot more when i dont check on them every day but actually wait a couple days :)
tomatoes are finally starting to take off, now that they aren't getting nearly drown ever other day 
cherries and currants still need to be picked 
flowers are really poppin' now, with new stuff to look at daily  :party:
pretty sure this is my favorite daylily we have:
xvS4jyg.jpg

Well, it's time for some oatmeal, toast, and coffee 

S.M.I.L.E. :D
and be excellent to each other 
:cheers:

GOOD MORNING

haying_2.jpg

Back