• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all :)

it's been a tough past few days :mope:

having some health issues, gave up coffee (hopefully not for good, but until i get some things figured out i don't need anything that can dehydrate me more :( )

one of our pets passed Tuesday night  :tear:   R.I.P. Sugar-Bunny (she was almost 11, and had a good long life with lot's of love, and she brought joy to many people )

the rain has kept me from doing any gardening, but today is supposed to be nice and get up to 80F

sorry to be a downer, but I felt the need to explain why i haven't been in here much.

I really like how positive and grateful all of you are each morning and i try to start each day the same.
thank you Jane for reminding me to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday
be excellent to each other 

Good Morning Everyone...no weather issues today. 64-80 range.
Hope your day is pleasant,be safe &  drive carefully.The country fairs  are starting around here.
Andrew,hope your health issue is resolved quickly..sorry on the passing of your pet also. :(
flower-1589157__340.jpg

Good morning everyone. Condolences to G.I.P. on losing a precious pet. They truly become a part of the family.

"Company" picnic today with nice weather. I'm done with irises for this year, now comes the swap and finding room to plant them.

Enjoy this beautiful day. Share your bounty of talent, and remember to smile.

Back