• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. It really IS time for a vacation away from the normal routines. Chuck, any of the parks in Utah are beautiful so garden and enjoy, rest a bit, take lots of pics. You never know when Mother Nature will turn her wrath on these beautiful sculptures.

Enjoy this day and harvest your bounty. Keep smiling and be safe. Have a special day.

Good morning all 

unusually warm weather here for this time of year  :confused:  i don't understand, but i'l take it :)
we had frost 1 night last week, and today is supposed to get up to 82F/28C and stay warm through the night  :shocked: 71F/22C for the nightly low, with tomorrow predicted to get up to 90F/32C during the afternoon! 
maybe most of these peppers will have time to ripen this year  :dance:  One can hope right  ;)

have a wonderful day all
Be kind, stay safe, and don't forget to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good morning all.  It's Friday, fall has arrived, and we're finally getting some actual summer-like weather around here.  LOL.

On that note, I need to head to the man store to buy a new dehumidifier.  Our old one decided to stop working, and our basement has turned into a sauna during our recent heat spell.

Good morning everyone. Waiting for Chuck's rain and lower temps that will soon be here. You're Optimistic Chuck, since you know those flowers will soon be exploding with peppers. Have you booked your vacation? It looks like a great trip.

We're off to the CG in a couple of hours, coffee first with a bite to eat. Lots to do today as we attended a party yesterday. We had great Mexican homemade food and they asked if I'd bring any hot peppers I had canned - pickled hot peppers were the fave.

Have a great weekend everyone and remember to pay it forward. Stay safe.

Good morning all.  The new dehumidifier is already making a difference in the basement.  I can finally do laundry without making my basement a sauna for the next 24 hours.  YAY!

Have a good one everyone.  Enjoy the weekend.  I'm gonna be offline for the next couple of days while I absorb some good music and enjoy the last bit of summer weather we may have until 2018.

:dance:

Back