• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Off today, work tomorrow. Oh well. Have to work while there is work.

Stay warm Sic. I could send you some cold weather gear. LOL! Just messing with you. I lived in San Diego most of my life. I know what you mean. 55 and you were freezing. Humidity makes it feel colder. Have a great ride. Be safe and wear your helmet.

Thanks girls for the fact check. I agree 100% Ive been working extra hard this pst year. It paid off with a raise. Im also trying to pay off some tools I bought on credit. Had to invest to make my life easier at work. Also Im subcontracted, so I dont know what kind of taxes Ill be paying. Putting some extra cash in the bank for that. Im hoping to find a better pace this year. New Years resolution.

Florisa, have a good time and be safe out there. I know how California is on New Years.

Have a safe and happy New Years you all.

Good Morning Everyone & we've come to the last day of 2017..they say we should be-2F tonight...home is where its at. :dance:

so-you-have-nljuav.jpg

Good morning my friends. It's cold and windy! I hate to be this way but I'm probably staying inside for most of the day. Needs to warm up, I have some serious training to do this month. February 10th is going to be here soon. Bless up and enjoy. Chuck! Happy birthday my friend. Have a great day.

sicman said:
Good morning my friends. It's cold and windy! I hate to be this way but I'm probably staying inside for most of the day. Needs to warm up, I have some serious training to do this month. February 10th is going to be here soon. Bless up and enjoy.
ha, i read that florida got snow !?!  it must be cold.
I wish i could hibernate all winter some mornings  :neutral:
i admire your motivation and determination
you'll get that training in, and kickass at next race  :dance:

OCD Chilehead said:
I lived in San Diego most of my life. I know what you mean. 55 and you were freezing. Humidity makes it feel colder. Have a great ride. Be safe and wear your helmet.

I laughed out loud when i read this :lol:
so true though :)
my wife still gives likes to tease me about how i used to think it was cold, and as a kid i can remember turning on the oven and standing in front of it as i got dressed for school because i was COLD  lmao  :rofl: in San Diego, in December!

PS. Happy Birthday Chuck  :dance:  :bday:  :dance:
hope you have a wonderful day

-9F/-23C here this morning
 Time for some nice hot oatmeal, with a touch of brown sugar  :drooling:
have a great day all, and don't forget to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good morning everyone. Dont forget to wish Chuck a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,

Cold? Any temps below freezing are colder now, but growing up with snow most of the winter, it just meant sledding, ice skating, and skiing. Lots to do outside, and we all came in with rosy cheeks.

Like GIP said, time for oatmeal this AM, along with hot coffee or chai.

Enjoy today and keep warm (er). Sic needs some hot oatmeal to keep his body ready for the race! Best of luck in Feb.

Good Morning Everyone...seems like most States have some rather cold weather & snow...whenever I think about snow
my mind reverts to ERIE PA...then I feel real  lucky..we have nothing compared to that so far this winter...so nothing to complain ~.
Its always about how worst it could be...oh they got it BAAD there in EEEERRRIEEE.. according to the National Weather Service. Erie already has the ninth snowiest winter in its recorded history with a seasonal snowfall total of 121.3 inches. As of Saturday at 5:25 p.m.12/30/17....121.3 ins. :tear:

Today making  a yellow split pea soup  with lots of greens thrown in..spinach/peas..broccoli..whatever I have on hand..oh carrots. ;)
Have a safe day..don't have to go out today..too cold. :shh: 

Back