• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all (nearly afternoon now  :rolleyes:  )

I received an awesome card full of lots of cool seeds, (many Wilds and uncommon ones included  :party: ) from WiriWiri yesterday  :dance:

yDpG3hL.jpg

Thanks Sandy ! you rock  :metal:

Things are starting to slow down here a bit now that the holidays are over. I already can't wait for spring :lol:
so many peppers to grow, soo long until plant out date  :neutral:
The plant table will have my own little indoor version of early spring soon enough with all the amaryllis bulbs  :)  and the couple blooming bonchis  :cool:

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday with plenty of reasons to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good morning everyone. Late morning for me. Lots of Danish a day early because of the holidays, so we delivered to lots of extra places.

Picked a few peppers in the heated tiny area. Most of the plants have frozen but the peppers look OK. How to improve on this space? I have a few months to figure it out. The gnats are still active so everything stays outside.

All of you hit by this Arctic Front are in my thoughts. Been there and all of my relatives are back East, in this snow, etc. They say it's just the usual.

Have a great rest-of-the-day and keep warm. Spring will be here soon. . . . . . .

good morning and happy Friday everybody :)

it's -11F/-24C here this morning 

Lily will be going to her forever home today  :cry:  :)
l1Hqv4c.jpg

X2euykw.jpg

she had a rough life before rescue, but she is the sweetest girl and has a wonderful forever home now with a nice family :)

think i'll take some plant and seed tray pics today, and hopefully start this years glog soon

stay warm, be safe, and remember to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good morning everyone. Hope this cold weather moves on quickly for all of you. Those temps are really making it difficultl to live!

GIP, do you rescue a lot of puppies? Lily is just beautiful . One of my friends has a rescued mini Collie like Lily and she is the sweetest puppy. He brings her into the garden and we play 'find me' among the rows of plants for a treat. She also had a hard life and this will probably be her last year in the garden. Thanks for the cute pics.

Its close to seed choosing time for the peppers. I have a few new seed choices, thanks to GIP, but will probably grow from last years fruit. Im starting to down size at the CG.

Hope your Friday is filled with warm soup and smiles. Keep the home fires burning and stay safe.

catherinew said:
Good morning everyone. Hope this cold weather moves on quickly for all of you. Those temps are really making it difficultl to live!

GIP, do you rescue a lot of puppies? Lily is just beautiful . One of my friends has a rescued mini Collie like Lily and she is the sweetest puppy. He brings her into the garden and we play 'find me' among the rows of plants for a treat. She also had a hard life and this will probably be her last year in the garden. Thanks for the cute pics.

Its close to seed choosing time for the peppers. I have a few new seed choices, thanks to GIP, but will probably grow from last years fruit. Im starting to down size at the CG.

Hope your Friday is filled with warm soup and smiles. Keep the home fires burning and stay safe.
we work with several rescue organizations. we have a few host families that are willing to volunteer.
it's just more difficult / I get more attached, when we are that host family.
the animals bring so much joy to ours and others lives :) 

Good morning everyone. Its time for me to organize all of the baby items we donate every month as layettes to one organization. I have been putting this off for a long time. It will be nice not to be stressed when the layettes are put together when I cant find all of the items. One Layette will supply a newborn for a week or so.

Tonight will be seed finding. Hope your Saturday is filled with fun. Do something for yourself and smile.

Back