• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all :)

I didn't get around to sowing seeds yesterday, but i did get the first 50 picked out and labels written out, so i'm almost there with the first seed tray of the year  :party:
Still no scapes poking up on the amaryllis bulbs yet, but lots of the long slender leaves 
+3F/-16C right now.  Feels like a good day to make soup, will have to check out the pantry and fridge and see what options i have.
Wife is at a swim meet all day today which means i'm housebound,  a good day for projects i have been putting off.
Hope you all have a spectacular Saturday 
don't forget to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Catherine we try. I'm blessed enough for some reason that the ultra cycling community took us under there wings before we ever knew we were ultra cyclists, lol. I have professionals coaching and mentoring me which is still surreal to me. Sebring will be my ultra race debut and also my mother hit me with this "might be the last chance they can watch me race something like this." So I'm pretty determined.blah blah.blah. Anyways good morning my friends. Raining today and 150 miles yesterday have me doing a few chores and resting. Bless up.

good morning all :)

hope everyone is doing well

i got some seeds planted, well... One tray anyway. plenty more to plant still
CQRxdeS.jpg

been busier than expected for this time of year, based on previous years, but this is a good thing :)

got some seeds going out today (you know who you are, well some of you do... Some of you it's a surprise :party: )

have a great day everyone, and don't forget to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good morning everyone. Rain for CA is much needed after those horrendous fires. The mudslide in the news was awfully scary. Hope your weather settles down for summer. One year we had water coming off a hilll right through the CG, flattening everything except for the sturdy tomato and pepper plants, because they were all caged. Lots of extra work that year.

Hope everyones day is filled with SMILES. Stay healthy.

Good morning all :)

I got one of these kits for Christmas:
p6L5JJm.jpg

and yesterday decided to start my first couple batches of sauerkraut :party:  also I made a batch with; cabbage, carrots, daikon, and alderwood smoked purple haze peppers  :drooling:
It's incredibly simple, ive already got all sizes of mason jars, and theirs no airlocks to monitor  :dance:

will post pictures of the fermenting, and finished sauerkraut, probably in one of the fermenting threads

time for some oatmeal  :drooling:

hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday 
S.M.I.L.E. :D
and be excellent to each other 

Back